• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

RP edge

knifeman

I got a couple to try and was just wondering if anyone here has tried these yet. I hope to have one this evening.

Yup I have its a little more then medium bodied. Very easy draw to it. Taste alittle peppery,and leathery. Not a bad smoke at all for $5. I think you will enjoy it. I did have to touch up the wrap a time or two.

The few that I've smoked so far all have been great. It's a great bold and spicey smoke with a very easy draw, maybe a bit too easy, and perfect burn. These are quickly becoming one of my favorite NC's. They sure do pack a punch IMHO and I love em! Now if they were only cheaper!

Gave it a try just while ago. It was good in my opinion but not great. I will have to try another tomorrow. The one I tried was maduro. I will have to try the other tomorrow. Thanks for the input, I would love to hear more.

From what the guy at the cigar shop I goto said there really isn't any differance in the two.