• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sad news

Very sorry to hear about your loss. It sounds like she was at least having fun when she passed though.

I still miss my childhood dog. I use to sleep with her on the grown all summer long until she passed away a few years ago. Though it still pains me to recall her passing and that last night I said goodbye, there are tons of memories to keep the smiles coming. Sorry for your loss.

*sigh* Sadness....I can't even imagine what it'll be like when my own dog passes. Take care Andy.

I feel you and Marisa's pain Andy...and I can see this sad event has touched so many of us here that have gone through that awful experience. The hole Cadji has left in your lives will be slow to heal, but it will over time. Where you laid her to rest was a real heart tugger, great job by the both of you...very brave indeed my friend.

Hang in their buddy and we'll talk soon.

Very sad news Andy, at least she was with the Boss& the Mrs Boss when she passed. She will be walking by your side and you will know she is there if you look with your heart.

Very sorry for your loss. One of our friends passed this along when we lost our dear friend.

"Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. Her bright eyes are intent; Her eager body quivers. Suddenly she begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, her legs carrying her faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown..."

I grew up with a Standard Poodle. Such an amazing, underrated breed of dog. Truly sorry for your loss.

Thank you all for your kind words and support. Your comments meant a lot to us and are more appreciated than you will ever know...