• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Safari Time!

bombtek

Rigged up the Jeep to carry my canoe and tackle....works GREAT and it looks cool too (at least I like it). I can still drop the top cuz the whole thing tilts back like a convertible and allows me to put my top down (soft top Jeep).

Lit Gurkha.....canoe up on the rack....takle stowed on the back rack....and top down heading out to the river for a little bass action. Just the thing I needed to finally get some use out of the canoe.

092406_11131.jpg

092406_11121-1.jpg

092406_11111.jpg

Sorry about the pic quality...they were taken using my Razr cell phone...ok for a phone, but I shoulda used a decent camera.

Nice vehicle...nicely equipped...but entirely too clean.

My truck is two-tone...top half blue...bottom half silt/road grime.

Nice vehicle. I've been wanting a Jeep for a while now. I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to fit in one though. I'm 6'6" and 280 lbs. You did a good job on that one.

Nice vehicle...nicely equipped...but entirely too clean.

My truck is two-tone...top half blue...bottom half silt/road grime.

You should have seen it before I washed and waxed it.....straight up MUD!!! I really should have taken a pic of it like that as well. It does clean up nice though when I get around to putting some soap water and sponge to it.

Nice vehicle. I've been wanting a Jeep for a while now. I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to fit in one though. I'm 6'6" and 280 lbs. You did a good job on that one.

I don't know ....theres more than enough head room and I can completely stretch out my legs to the oint of almost having to really feel for the pedals when driving if I set the seat back all the way.

I'm 6' even and 210 lbs ...plenty of side room as well for me. Never once felt "cramped while driving......but then again...I've never been in the back seat. LOL