• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Samuel Gawith Best Brown & Savinelli Autographs - Photos added

Keystone_Raider

Resident Lurker
As the title says I have two one 1 pound boxes that I want to find a new home for.. I ordered the 50 gram tins and received the 1 pound boxes. Delivered price is $30.00.

Tobacco is gone pending payment.

If interested PLMK!

Also as a side note I have 6 Savinelli Autographs I would also like to move.

First two pipes are #6's I think - The one in the middle has an unreadable # where the 6 should be and the bottom pipe is a #8

IMG_1164-1.jpg

All three are # 6's

IMG_1163-1.jpg

These pipes have never been smoked and do not have boxes or gift bags. They came with the store and I get the impression that they were there 10+ years or more. Stems could use a buffing and there are a few minor marks/ scratches on a couple of the pipes. I have these for sale at the following prices -

#6's retail - $480.00 CP price - $350.00 Delivered

#8 retail - $630.00 CP price - $455.00 Delivered

I just received new Savinelli pricing Friday and the prices on these pipes went up, that is assuming you were to order one now.

If you have any questions or want a different photo - LMK.

Thanks.

Edit : to update

Damn, wish I'd seen this earlier!!

Look forward to hearing about the Savinellis though.

Got mine today just before leaving for work. Smells great might have to try a bowl after work. I just wish I had money for that sitter in the picture. I like the look of it.