• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol

txraddoc

Sorry to divert attention momentarily from the Tat Drac frenzy, but any experience with these? I really like the original line which tasted like it would age very well. And with the addition of a sun grown wrapper, these sound like they could be great cigars. Any opinions? TIA.

Allen

One of the very best cigars I've ever had! They just arrived at Ashton in Philly yesterday, so they're getting ready to ship. Can't wait.

That's great news Isy! Can't wait to get my hands on one. The way Christian and Tony were talking it up at the Ashton event, in addition to the great things you had to say about it before the event, has me excited for it.

One of the very best cigars I've ever had! They just arrived at Ashton in Philly yesterday, so they're getting ready to ship. Can't wait.

Couldn't agree more Isy, the one I smoked was fantastic.

That's great news Isy! Can't wait to get my hands on one. The way Christian and Tony were talking it up at the Ashton event, in addition to the great things you had to say about it before the event, has me excited for it.

Don't take it from Tony...he sells for Ashton, Joe! LOL! But Christian agreed with me in NOLA when both of us smoked it.

Don't take it from Tony...he sells for Ashton, Joe! LOL! But Christian agreed with me in NOLA when both of us smoked it.
LOL! No, I know about Tony, but listening to the two of them talk about it, got me excited to try one.

LOL! No, I know about Tony, but listening to the two of them talk about it, got me excited to try one.

VERY soon, my friend! Chances are you'll probably be here picking out a smoke just as they're coming in the door. I'll keep you posted!

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif

whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
whistling.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif