• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Cristobal

LOL, Stefan probably hates it when Al does this. He's got loads of boxes to pack up :)

Ummm.....ok......WTF!!! Al you are the man! I can't believe I missed this entire thread because of a wedding I didn't even want to go to. Excuse me while I not talk to my wife for the rest of the weekend and go throw up!

edit to add: congratulations truffle shuffle! :sign:

What in the world happened here? I leave Al alone for a few days and he just falls off his rocker.

-Mark

Is there something in my control panel that can send me an alert when Al logs on? Please say yes, please say yes.

Fuggin' clients @ work, whadda they think.... I got sticks to buy and now no more deals. I cant miss these next time. Way to show why your TOPS in our book!!!!

The only expense on my bank account I'm happy to see this month:

03/15/2008 WITHDRAWAL @ PUFF N STUFF

:D

Guys, I have to say sometimes we get spoiled. :thumbs:

I've been a member fot a very short time; so I learned something new today.
I'll check this area out more often.
I've also dealt with Al from Puff n Stuff a few times before I ever visited cigar pass.
Got his name from the folks at El Rey de los Habanos. Always a pleasure.

I'd love to stop by his store, but I too hate that Atlanta traffic. My wife hates it too..because I cuss like a sailor when I'm in it!

The trick is to hide in here when the traffic hits in the afternoon. However, do not do it too much because Al just might put you to work.

-Mark

edited for spelling

dammit... figures work gets in the way of fun yet again.

:angry:

Al, can you at least PM me ahead of time and give me advanced warning of these sales! :cool:

LOL, Stefan probably hates it when Al does this. He's got loads of boxes to pack up :)

What? I love spending hours making boxes and sweating over packing tape and shipping peanuts!
Thankfully its Mark's turn to do the packaging. LOL
-Stefan

Heya Stefan, glad to see you on the boards :)

Al is packaging them up this time? Crud, they'll probably come in all bashed up then :laugh:

The trick is to hide in here when the traffic hits in the afternoon. However, do not do it too much because Al just might put you to work.

-Mark

edited for spelling

Well I've got the perfect job. I'll sit in the window..smoking a nice stogie. i'll keep a blissful look on my kisser. That should pull in all kinds of customers.

What is really the best time to get through Atlanta from south of Atlanta?

-Mark

edited for spelling

Well I've got the perfect job. I'll sit in the window..smoking a nice stogie. i'll keep a blissful look on my kisser. That should pull in all kinds of customers.

Well... There's hardly ever a reasonable time to travel through ATL but, your best bet would be between 10am and 12pm and then again between 2 and 4pm. Then you'll pretty much have to wait until after rush hour which tends to wrap up between 6 and 7pm. With the tornado that ravaged downtown ATL traffic is a bit more hectic as of late. Best of luck! LOL

-Stefan

-Mark

edited for spelling

Well... There's hardly ever a reasonable time to travel through ATL but, your best bet would be between 10am and 12pm and then again between 2 and 4pm. Then you'll pretty much have to wait until after rush hour which tends to wrap up between 6 and 7pm. With the tornado that ravaged downtown ATL traffic is a bit more hectic as of late. Best of luck! LOL

Wuz I supposed to answer that? Nice work, Stefan.

-Mark

-Stefan

Al & Stefan,

Got the cigars today! As always, we all appreciate what you do for CP. :thumbs:

My sticks arrived to! Thanks a bunch for the great cigars at a great price!