• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego CP Crew HERF!

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Folks, it is time for all of us degenerates to invade Olde Towne Temecula again, and this time I'm bringing Cigarman Andy with us to promote his cigar line, Arganese Cigars. (No pyramid schemes though, I promise. :p )

We'll be meeting at Olde Towne Cigar Lounge in Temecula, CA at 1900 hours (7 PM). Once again, there are a couple nice restaurants in the area that are friendly with the cigar lounge, so swing by early if you wanna grab some food.

Andy will be at the herf, and is trying to get Gene Arganese to come down. He's trying to set up an official B&M event with the owner, but if for some reason it doesn't happen, then Andy and Gene will be there to hang out, answer questions, and share some good stories.

Post here if you're coming! Oh and KiltLad, GROWLERS! :sign:

When: Olde Towne Cigar Lounge
Where: 28636 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, CA
Time: 1900 hrs
Why: Because we had such a good time last time!

I'm in...

Jon, pm me about the growlers.

Oh, when are we doing this?

Folks, it is time for all of us degenerates to invade Olde Towne Temecula again, and this time I'm bringing Cigarman Andy with us to promote his cigar line, Arganese Cigars. (No pyramid schemes though, I promise. :p )

We'll be meeting at Olde Towne Cigar Lounge in Temecula, CA at 1900 hours (7 PM). Once again, there are a couple nice restaurants in the area that are friendly with the cigar lounge, so swing by early if you wanna grab some food.

Andy will be at the herf, and is trying to get Gene Arganese to come down. He's trying to set up an official B&M event with the owner, but if for some reason it doesn't happen, then Andy and Gene will be there to hang out, answer questions, and share some good stories.

Say lads, I see HERE , the herf is on Friday the 5th of March.

I work on Friday's, but for this I'll be putting in for the day off, or doing a swap. :thumbs:

Read with your eyes Hellboy! :laugh: And yes, I do believe Ron Perlman is your brother. I present my case:

KiltLad_Perlman.jpg

(Ron Perlman?)

KiltLad_Perlman_2.jpg

(KiltLad)

KiltLad_Perlman_3.jpg

(KiltLad as Hellboy...pure badassery.)

[/quote]Say lads, I see HERE , the herf is on Friday the 5th of March.
[/quote]

Read with your eyes Hellboy! :laugh: And yes, I do believe Ron Perlman is your brother. I present my case:

KiltLad_Perlman.jpg

(Ron Perlman?)

KiltLad_Perlman_2.jpg

(KiltLad)

KiltLad_Perlman_3.jpg

(KiltLad as Hellboy...pure badassery.)
[/quote]

Say... I like that guy!!!

No one has ever told you that before? Holy crap, you're the spitting image of the man, and you're his size too! I am convinced you're his stunt double.

No one has ever told you that before? Holy crap, you're the spitting image of the man, and you're his size too! I am convinced you're his stunt double.

Back in the day, when cheers was a big deal, I was accused, many times, of being Ted Danson. Sometimes I would stand for the pic & sign the autograph just to get rid of the people. I was in the East (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, China), several times during this period and couldn't convince these people I was not him. So, I accepted the upgrades to first class, the hotel suits, the dinners comped for a pic & autograph, just to make things easier.

Jon, I'm wear'in the BIG boots at this next herf... :sign:

I will be trying to make this. Been awhile since I've seen my SD Peeps.

I got your back David:

Jonathan? Perhaps? Maybe?

3246629044_9cc6cf3c91_o.jpg

I won't know for sure until about a week before, but I'll try to make it!

I would love to make it, but I doubt I can make it after work from Hollywood in time....we'll see though. Maybe I can pull it off.

I would love to make it, but I doubt I can make it after work from Hollywood in time....we'll see though. Maybe I can pull it off.

Come on out, Mr. Pearlman did not make it until about 2100 last visit and had plenty of time to smoke and shoot the sh!t.

I think you guys should double herf on two censecutive weekends. :laugh: I won't be able to make this one of the 5th. I will however smoke one with you in spirit after I land in Memphis.

Back in the day, when cheers was a big deal, I was accused, many times, of being Ted Danson. Sometimes I would stand for the pic & sign the autograph just to get rid of the people. I was in the East (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, China), several times during this period and couldn't convince these people I was not him. So, I accepted the upgrades to first class, the hotel suits, the dinners comped for a pic & autograph, just to make things easier.

Jon, I'm wear'in the BIG boots at this next herf... :sign:

You are the man! Mexicans aren't very famous so I can't get away with stuff like that.

You're right!

Ronnn.jpg