• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego CP Crew HERF!

My tentative NYC trip for next week cancelled, so it looks real good that I will FOR SURE be there for this HERF. STOKED!

He's trying to set up an official B&M event with the owner, but if for some reason it doesn't happen, then Andy and Gene will be there to hang out, answer questions, and share some good stories.

Just so we're clear, as far as I know, an "official event" has not been set up with Olde Towne, and I had a conversation with them today about this.

It looks like this will be just a bunch of guys getting together and smoking cigars and having a good time. Two of these "just a bunch of guys" happen to be a representative for a cigar company, and the owner of a cigar company, but are still just there for smoking cigars and hanging out. Either way, it should be fun, but act accordingly. Matt and I have invested alot of time into this shop after Geoff's went down, and we want them to continue to welcome CPers like they normally do.

Look forward to you all there!

Still working on getting this figured out. I am not sure of my exact schedule for meetings and such throughout the week but if I can sneak away for a while I just may head up there.

Jon,
we may need to put out an APB on this guy. You may need to go down there and arrest his ass!

Still working on getting this figured out. I am not sure of my exact schedule for meetings and such throughout the week but if I can sneak away for a while I just may head up there.

Guys let me know when this comes up again and I'll try to make it. Economy here in Tucson is terrible. SD is my old stompin grounds. Graduated HS in LaJolla. Any of you in Temecula know Craig Elder? Good friend of mine I lost touch with. He built my old Excursion.

Ugghh, looks like I will be in conferences every day til 7pm. If anyone is going to be further south I'm staying at the Manchester Grand Hyatt and we could meet up around there. Sorry guys!

Gene is flying in tomorrow around 2pm and we are heading out to Temecula. We will be in town around 3:30. Look forward to seeing everyone...

Gene is flying in tomorrow around 2pm and we are heading out to Temecula. We will be in town around 3:30. Look forward to seeing everyone...

Excellent Andy, thank you for setting this up with Gene, I know he's a busy dude. And just making sure you saw this, so there's no backlash from the shop:

Just so we're clear, as far as I know, an "official event" has not been set up with Olde Towne, and I had a conversation with them today about this.

It looks like this will be just a bunch of guys getting together and smoking cigars and having a good time. Two of these "just a bunch of guys" happen to be a representative for a cigar company, and the owner of a cigar company, but are still just there for smoking cigars and hanging out. Either way, it should be fun, but act accordingly. Matt and I have invested alot of time into this shop after Geoff's went down, and we want them to continue to welcome CPers like they normally do.

Also, Matt do you think we'll have problems with bringing growlers? I'm bringing one for Mike, and Kiltlad wants to bring a few. Maybe you can schmooze your contacts for us? :D

Maybe if you bring me a growler sugarbritches!

Excellent Andy, thank you for setting this up with Gene, I know he's a busy dude. And just making sure you saw this, so there's no backlash from the shop:

Also, Matt do you think we'll have problems with bringing growlers? I'm bringing one for Mike, and Kiltlad wants to bring a few. Maybe you can schmooze your contacts for us? :D

KingsFan91, his momma and I are on the way. We are eating next door first :D

Great herf! Great turnout!
Hobs we missed you.

Thanks to everybody who turned out this is what it's all about.
Meeting old and new friends. We represented CP well.
Todd I'm putting you on notice. Get your butt out here for the next one brother.

Great herf! Great turnout!
Hobs we missed you.

Thanks to everybody who turned out this is what it's all about.
Meeting old and new friends. We represented CP well.
Todd I'm putting you on notice. Get your butt out here for the next one brother.

HOLEEE CRAP, we had a hell of a turn out last night! I just wanted give say a special thanks to Gene Arganese for coming out and seeing us, even though he felt like crap, and thank you to Cigarman Andy for setting up that opportunity with Gene's busy schedule. It was great to see wavescrashing, Gavin and his wife Vanessa, LAKingsfan91, Longdraw and his wife Michelle, David Rat (Senator McCain) showed up with KiltLad (Ron Perlman), Stoggie13, Beyond the Band, and JwSmokey1.

Overall, it was freezing balls after 2200, but it was definitely worth the time to just hang out. Thank you Longdraw, wavescrashing, Beyond the Band, KiltLad, and Cigarman Andy for the gifts gents, they are truly appreciated! If we can keep this size of herf up, we might just become a legitimate organization! :laugh:

Calling all SO-Cal CPers, if you haven't gone to one of these yet, you definitely have to make it happen! I think next time we need to host it at someone's house so we can all enjoy the fruits of Stone Brewery's labor. What do you say?

Great meeting you all and seeing you Souldog. I didn't know that it was a political rally though.

Politicians and Celebs

BigThreesmall.jpg

Time went by way to fast. Big Thanks to wavescrashing, BTB, Gavin and that traveling herf man and his boss for the GENErosity . So, bowling shirts or T-shirts? :laugh:

Folks, it is time for all of us degenerates to invade Olde Towne Temecula again, and this time I'm bringing Cigarman Andy with us to promote his cigar line, Arganese Cigars. (No pyramid schemes though, I promise. :p )

We'll be meeting at Olde Towne Cigar Lounge in Temecula, CA at 1900 hours (7 PM). Once again, there are a couple nice restaurants in the area that are friendly with the cigar lounge, so swing by early if you wanna grab some food.

Andy will be at the herf, and is trying to get Gene Arganese to come down. He's trying to set up an official B&M event with the owner, but if for some reason it doesn't happen, then Andy and Gene will be there to hang out, answer questions, and share some good stories.

Post here if you're coming! Oh and KiltLad, GROWLERS! :sign:

When: Olde Towne Cigar Lounge
Where: 28636 Old Town Front Street, Temecula, CA
Time: 1900 hrs
Why: Because we had such a good time last time!

My first HERF and I had a great time. Thanks, DavidRat

Oh, and good photos too.

Definitely a good time, once again. A big thank you to Cigarman Andy, Beyond the Band, and WavesCrashing for your generosity!