• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego CP Crew HERF!

Unfortunately I will be out of town. Hope to make the next one. Enjoy.

David

Okay, here's who is coming:

Souldog- confirmed
Charley- MAYBE
Beyond the Band- confirmed
Gavin- confirmed
CRQuarto- confirmed
LA Kings Fan- confirmed

COME ON PEOPLE! Get the lead out! :angry: Who else is coming?

I may or may not attend. I will leave this up to the universe.

One more day left until good cigars and good times!

Did we decide to start this a little earlier or are we still going with 1800?

Did we decide to start this a little earlier or are we still going with 1800?

Whoops, good catch.

WE ARE STARTING AT 1700 (5 PM). Be there!

Then afterward, Matt can take us to that other place.

Sorry for the re-bump, but we got ourselves a rapidly evolving situation here.

Long and short of it is that Matt's non-CP family (is there any other family than CP?) is throwing him a party at his house, so we're going to crash it!! So, out of town guys, meet at my place and I'll cart your smelly arses over there. In-town guys, go to Matt's house in Temecula.

My address:
33610 Mapleton Avenue #913,
Murrieta, CA 92563
951-750-2297

Matt's address:
40629 Calle Katerine
Temecula Ca. 92590

Meet at my place at 1630-1700, then we'll ship out. Bonus is, we can drink beer and liquor since we're not in public. ;) Any questions?

Sorry for the re-bump, but we got ourselves a rapidly evolving situation here.

Long and short of it is that Matt's non-CP family (is there any other family than CP?) is throwing him a party at his house, so we're going to crash it!! So, out of town guys, meet at my place and I'll cart your smelly arses over there. In-town guys, go to Matt's house in Temecula.

Meet at my place at 1630-1700, then we'll ship out. Bonus is, we can drink beer and liquor since we're not in public. ;) Any questions?

You know if these herfs keep being as awesome as they are I am going to be more inclined to sit in traffic for hours on end to be able to be with great people. The beer and cigars are a plus but I rather enjoyed the conversations that went on tonight.

P.S. Souldog- Just because I looking like a "Terrorist" does not mean I smell like one :laugh: