• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

San Diego HERFS?

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
Since I'm in the Marines I sometimes travel to other parts of the country...Late September to Early October I will be headed to Miramar for about two weeks...

I did a search for places to go smoke but only came up with stuff from 2005 and before....I was wondering if someone had some inside info on certain places open to smoking...I'm not sure how the smoking laws have come along in Cali and if someone had the right info i would be greatly appreciative...

A couple buddies that we're going with and i need a place to relax and smoke some good sticks and drink some good beverages....

Thanks in advance

Since I'm in the Marines I sometimes travel to other parts of the country...Late September to Early October I will be headed to Miramar for about two weeks...

I did a search for places to go smoke but only came up with stuff from 2005 and before....I was wondering if someone had some inside info on certain places open to smoking...I'm not sure how the smoking laws have come along in Cali and if someone had the right info i would be greatly appreciative...

A couple buddies that we're going with and i need a place to relax and smoke some good sticks and drink some good beverages....

Thanks in advance

For smoke and drink: Cesar's Cigar Lounge and Wine Bar in downtown. You will pay a very high price for the opportunity as his are some of the highest I've ever seen. We San Diegan BOTLs got together recently with DarrenR when he came out for a conference.

As for smoking in San Diego County, it's your private property or no where else. They banned smoking in public places like parks and beaches.

Good Luck

Ok...My dates are now official orders. I am to report to Miramar, Calif. no later than 24 Sept and leave no earlier than 5 Oct. I'll see ya'll then and I'll try to keep in touch while I'm out there.

There's a cigar/wine lounge right next to the base. Excalibur Cigars
Their selection isn't all that great, but it's very close to the base. All I remember seeing were beer and wine being served. There's even one of the them bars next door that requires lots of dollar bills....

I think Charlie is trying to set up a mini herf. Let me know!