• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza Non Plus 06/98

rnccen

I don't have a title
Reaction score
Decided to smoke a Sancho Panza NP from 98 while mowing the yard...first off nice construction, very smooth wrapper, very fine veins, firm from head to foot, wrapper uniform in color.

When initally put to the lips it was very smooth, little oil, almost like silk...great draw. Inital draw had hints of leather, nuts, spice. The ash held for 1/3 of the cigar then fell. The smoke was white, I smoked this to the nub with almost no amonia issues.

The Sancho Panza NP was a very mild cigar, well built, good flavors...overall I'd give it a B+

-P-

Well remind me to get in on any trades with you for lawn mowing cigars. I usually smoke Don Nobody's while doing chores :)
By the way what kind of mower do you have that you can hold an ash for that long? Remote controled? ;)

Nice review.

Edit spelling-

Sancho Panza Non Plus is one of my favorite Smokes. They are great with several years on em. :thumbs:

cohibasurfer said:
Well remind me to get in on any trades with you for lawn mowing cigars. I usually smoke Don Nobody's while doing chores :)
By the way what kind of mower do you have that you can hold an ash for that long? Remote controled? ;)

Nice review.

Edit spelling-
John Deere riding mower....:)

-P-

Wonderful cigars. I find the strength to be medium and the flavor to be high :D

Thanks for the review :thumbs:

Must have a smooth yard! I can barely keep my smoked an 1/10" before I hit a bump and it falls off. Great review man!

Same goes fore me when we do the group buy on the yard dogs. The SP Non Plus are one of my favorites to go to ceegar when I want the medium flavor with a kick stick. Great review..... :) :thumbs: :)