• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sancho Panza, Sancho

3Vandoo

Just got a box of 5 Sancho in coffins, box of Sept 05.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone have some feedbacks on these babies. Pretty nice in their coffins, just I wonder if I have the space left in the humidor to store them.

My other box I got, is some lusitanias, quite familiar terrain there anyway, I luv me mum!!!!!!!!

Just got a box of 5 Sancho in coffins, box of Sept 05.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone have some feedbacks on these babies. Pretty nice in their coffins, just I wonder if I have the space left in the humidor to store them.

My other box I got, is some lusitanias, quite familiar terrain there anyway, I luv me mum!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen Sanchos in coffins before. Can you post a picture?

Sanchos are dynamite sticks with significant age. I've been smoking '97s and they are brilliant smokes.

curious to hear folks go on about this cigar.

we have a stack of boxes from april 00, but we've hardly seen a sniff. maybe i need to crack open one of these and see what's hiding inside.

we have a stack of boxes from april 00, but we've hardly seen a sniff. maybe i need to crack open one of these and see what's hiding inside.

Excellent cigar. I think my box is from 99 or '00. Takes a while for word to get around. That, and the fact that they're from 2000 gives people concerns about construction issues. However, all mine have been fine.

Probably the large format keeps many away, but when time affords itself, great smoke.