• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sanfords 90th Maxmus humdor?

beaucredo

hard work and self sacrifice
i have the opportunity to buy an empty Stanfords 90th box/ humidor. What do you guys tnk a fair price on that is?

i know the guys pretty well. He is saying $50.

i am trying to get them to drop to $35. They sold the sticks as singles so the box is pure proft to them.

i will pay the $50 if that is what they want in the end. is t a humi or just a box.

i will pay the $50 if that is what they want in the end. is t a humi or just a box.

I don't think it is a humi -- although like grateful1 says, there are a limited number of them. So it is cool to have one! I was lucky enough to have Bobby Newman sign mine at the last Outlaw event. :thumbs:

I will have to see how it holds humidity because I thought it was a humidor. Humi or not its a sweet little box and I think $50 is fair. :thumbs:

I don't think it is a humi -- although like grateful1 says, there are a limited number of them. So it is cool to have one! I was lucky enough to have Bobby Newman sign mine at the last Outlaw event. :thumbs:

Wow that thing is nice... and you know the old saying, throw some beads in it and its a humidor!

Looking at mine, I doubt it would hold humidity for very long. But it sure is pretty...