• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sanibel Island

I think you'll be ok by the time you get down here Tony. Enjoy your stay. :thumbs:

It's probably been a good 20 years since I've been to Sanibel, but I thought the Darling Bird Sanctuary was really cool.

Its been over a decade for me, but I can remember picking really cool shells right out of the water. I believe I went to some kind of wildlife refuge or Bird Sanctuary as well. Saw a bunch of crocodiles/alligators.

MC T's has good food, there coconut shrimp with plum sauce is awesome. Also try Doc Fords and the Bubble Room.

Have fun!!

D

Fishing is usually excellent there. You can get a guide out of South Seas Plantation. Snook and redfish are great in the passes on a tide change, and tarpon at Boca Grande.
Peter

I'm a huge snook fan :thumbs:

Talked to a lady this morning at therapy and she said that they didn't get any damage on the island from the storm at all. Also, they lifted the swimming ban that was on the beach. the weather is still pretty crappy down here today. Raining like a mofo.

Talked to a lady this morning at therapy and she said that they didn't get any damage on the island from the storm at all. Also, they lifted the swimming ban that was on the beach. the weather is still pretty crappy down here today. Raining like a mofo.

Thanks for the update, looking forward to the beach, food, fishing, golf and cigars!

If you are looking to get a nice private charter let me know. My Boss runs backwater charters down by Marco and the 10,000 Islands. He is real good and I always have a good time and bring home dinner when i go out with him. This is his website if you wanna take a look.

http://www.priority1charters.com/

If you are looking to get a nice private charter let me know. My Boss runs backwater charters down by Marco and the 10,000 Islands. He is real good and I always have a good time and bring home dinner when i go out with him. This is his website if you wanna take a look.

http://www.priority1charters.com/

Thanks for the info, I'll let you know after I see my brother. He usually likes to take charge, and I go along for the ride, LOL.

See everyone in a week, behave yourselves and smoke em if you got them!

Had a great time, golfing, fishing and hanging out with family. Water at the beach sucked as a result of Fay. Didn't get to smoke much as the humidity was up there all week. Did the tourist things, Everglades, Miami, South Beach and ate way too much.

Thanks for all the suggestions. Only took a few pictures so nothing worth while to post.

Glad to hear that your trip was at least ok. :) Good to have you back, Anthony.

Wilkey

Thanks fellows it was a very relaxing week.

The cigar thing was a bummer though. I took 18 cigars with me and returned with 16 and that included, my brother giving me two Macanudo Maduros in the glass tubo. I smoked one while I golfed and it wasn't half bad. Just don't know which half it was :laugh: