• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Santo Domingo Nov.

enerjay

Hello again all, heading out to the DR for two weeks in Nov. Any advise for the wayward cigar smoking traveler.

Cheers

Don't buy any cigars in a glass top box. No matter where I go I always bring my own and if they're Cuban I remove the labels. Buying in the islands is always iffy unless you can find a La Casa del Habana store. Bringing your own is safer and saves time and agrivation.

If you are going to be in Santo Domingo then visit the Arturo Fuente lounge. It's a really nice place which usually have live music and top shelf spirits.

Hi Jay! If you don't mind, share some pictures with us of your trip. Definitely check out Fuente if you can.

Thanks, I have Fuente on the list. Taking some sticks of course. Going to hit a couple tours, look for amber and enjoy all the Island has to offer...;-)
Rod no worries I will provide a review with photos. After my trip to Cuba I learned CAF gets a good ride for the right up, however following in there foot steps is not wise..LOL

Cheers