• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SC herf any one?

Burnt-Monte

Any one up for setting up a herf in SC any time soon? Greenvill to charleston would work

That would be great. We will frequent that Summerville / Charleston area frequently. Let's try to get a few more people involved.

summerville is cool with me. i know that area well. im down for any shop but kningston. there is a nice shop on central av (light house). I bet the owner would be a big help

I am hoping that our new house will be finished around that time. If I am not playing in my new garage, I think I could see driving down there for the day.

I am not too familiar with that, but I am quite sure my wife knows where it is. Once my boss gets done with his new tobacco shop up here in Columbia, I am sure he would like to have a get together there. They are working on the lounge now, putting in the new bar, and they have over 100 different beer selections now.

i will be going down 26 via cola. I will be in Summerville for a few days. Any one want to get up Saterday night for a smoke

summerville is cool with me. i know that area well. im down for any shop but kningston. there is a nice shop on central av (light house). I bet the owner would be a big help

What's the beef with Kingston's in Summerville? I've been in there a few times and the people have always been friendly and helpful.