• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SD_Stack

blair

Anyone know what happened to Stack? Haven't seen him around for a while. ???

He told me a few months ago that he was going to lay low for awhile. I haven't really seen him since...

Guess he is getting things together in his life. Hope it is going well.

ALostTexan

blair said:
Kids :0

Well see him again when their out of diapers :p

blair said:
He's sitting around somewhere not sending out cigars to people from cigarpool :angry:

Easy Killer! Steve is a good friend of mine. He has had a couple of serious set backs to deal with and is doing his best to straiten things out. He shall return!!! :thumbs:

Nope Joe! This is not cool!
This isn't just a week or a month! It's from July I believe. I think Tom has been more than patient here. Maybe you can talk to your "Friend". This needs some attention ASAP.

I know his situation and I will be happy to cover what he owes. I will have it out on Friday and post the DC#.

Joe .... you are such a Noble friend! I also want to say what a "Class" act you are too!

But we all know that's a joke .... ;) :p

As far As SD goes ... I'm unaware of his circumstances, but I hope everything gets better for him.

cohibasurfer said:
Joe .... you are such a Noble friend! I also want to say what a "Class" act you are too!
Bite me! :angry: You ain't gettin' any of my stash!! :sneaky:

:p

Nice job Brother JoeM!

Since we're on the topic.... is there any other obligations that Steve owes? Please post here or PM me or JoeM! As Joe mentioned... things are very tough for Steve and he's working to straighten everything out. I'll help Joe cover any of Steve's outstanding obligations as he's done more favors for me than you could imagine.

I miss that dang hillbilly!

Wade

As a matter of fact....

.......Stack owed me a box of Padron '26 Maduros. He lost a bet. :sign:

edit for Cohibasurfer ;) ;) ;)

-Matt-

wk-mang said:
Me too bruddah Wade :( All the times he and I met up, and we never had time to actually herf one :(

.....and if stack told you he was a hillbilly, he was in denial :p He's much closer to a redneck. ;)

Cheers,
Dixie

wk-mang said:
Nice job Brother JoeM!

Since we're on the topic.... is there any other obligations that Steve owes? Please post here or PM me or JoeM! As Joe mentioned... things are very tough for Steve and he's working to straighten everything out. I'll help Joe cover any of Steve's outstanding obligations as he's done more favors for me than you could imagine.

Wade
Yea! Thats whut I ment to say! :p

Tom, sticks on the way in the AM! :thumbs:

0103 8555 7491 9389 3769

There are enough to cover what he owes for both numbers.

Joe you keep this up... you'll ruin your precious reputation?

See everyone he's not really an A$$hole ... he's the whole thing! ;) :p
Seriously ..... Good show!
:thumbs:

And Wade ... your reputation proceeds you! Heartful jeasture indeed!

wk-mang said:
Nice job Brother JoeM!

Wade
Ditto, I'll also help here. Joe or Hula Boy, just let me know what we need!! :thumbs:

Looks like Joe has it taken care of. I was going to suggest that someone post a list. We could have it taken care of in a day! ...but I guess its too late.

If anything hasn't yet been covered though, add me to the doner list! ;)

cohibasurfer said:
Joe you keep this up... you'll ruin your precious reputation?

See everyone he's not really an A$$hole ... he's the whole thing! ;) :p
My strive for perfection has been completed! I have officially qualified as a "HOLE A$$"!

And don't worry Mike, I may be takin’ a break from my rep, but I ain't ready to give it up! ;)

Also kudos to those that have stepped up to cover for Steve, Everyone should take notice! If you take the time to build and show respect, you will be shown the same in a time of need. ;)