• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Seahawks vs. cowboys

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
Not the best game played but certainly entertaining :)

good game, disappointing ending...He had forward progress for the first down, i dunno what the redf "saw"

yep, interesting, great game. What would have been very cool would have been if Romo had made it to the first down on that field goal fumble.

yep, interesting, great game. What would have been very cool would have been if Romo had made it to the first down on that field goal fumble.

sssshhhhhhh! Blasphemer!

Yeah, I really don't care. I live it Texas, but I'm from Southern Illinois which makes me a Rams fan. I was just looking for a good game and I got it.

Crazy last couple of minutes! How bad does Romo feel right now? WOW!

you think they take Romo's shoestrings away from him tonight? If I'd had a remote, I would have thrown it at the TV as well.

There's a small part of me that was very tired of hearing all the Romo hype after he played 5 games.

Is it wrong to have a small smirk since he screwed up their entire post season?

you think they take Romo's shoestrings away from him tonight? If I'd had a remote, I would have thrown it at the TV as well.

Thanks, I needed that. :laugh:

I love everything about Seattle. Washington will always be home but Dallas had my money tonight ( if I were a betting man, anyway :whistling: ) I was watching the game at Tobacco Road and it was absolute pandemonium when Romo LOST THE @!#$&$# GAME!!!!!

Ummm.... yeah, he loses the shoe laces tonight for sure.

Not sure what to think of that game, other then it was far better then the AFC matchup of 2 teams who refused to play focking offense. If Gramatica would have thrown a cut/better block, Romo would of scored. But then again, Gramatica is like 5-2 125.

Nothing better than Playoff football!!!
Just got home from the game... WOW!

Helluva game to be at!!! :thumbs:

GO HAWKS!!!

So now is wrong to say GO SEATTLE? I mean there is a Alabama boy playing ( Sean Alexander) and we all like that down here... **I'm just saying*

Melly

It doesnt really matter who it is from the NFC...the AFC is going to run over any of those teams...GO COLTS!!!