• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sealed Box of Opus!

Sweet fake opus!!! But really are there people who collect fake smokes (actively knowing they are fake). Its seems strange that someone would pay that much for fakes that could be bought for much less.

You can put your Cohibas in the box when you're done.

i collect fakes..
I have some cohiba's in glass top.. paid 10.oo for them..
I chuckle everytime I see them..

The problem I see is, that someone will purchase these and then sell them as real Opus X cigars. :(

geldor1 said:
The problem I see is, that someone will purchase these and then sell them as real Opus X cigars. :(
[snapback]182403[/snapback]​
agreed, the original seller is being upfront, who knows about the buyer, have to only hope he/she/it is honest.

geldor1 said:
[snapback]182403[/snapback]​

yeah, sucks to be the high bidder

In addition to some nice sticks, I gave my buddy some of the Dominican "Cohibas". He was so excited until I told him that real Cohiba is only made in Cuba and that he had knock-offs.

He was still pretty happy though because he could pretend to his friends that he was smoking real Cohiba and be cool. Frat kids :sign:

I was mistaken about the Dominican Cohibas a while back, in that they are fake Cohibas. They're not fake, they are just "Dominican" Cohibas. They are not trying to pass them off as Cubans. In fact I think there is a big lawsuit pending right now to figure out what's going to happen when we lift the embargo and Cuban Cohibas are allowed back into the country. If I remember right (and more often than not I don't) Cubatobacco is trying to get the rights to the Cohiba name so that the Dominican folks won't be distributing under the same name.

cigarsarge said:
I bet the Fuente family would love this. :angry2:
[snapback]182362[/snapback]​

heh... they know about it. There are fake Opus for sale all over the DR. Problem is getting the government to do anything about it (fat chance).

I have a fake three pack of Montecristo #2 habanos I got in Mexico...They look so cool in thier glass 3 pack case..I use them as a bookend on a shelf in my computer room

I need to give up trying to understand humanity.

it's now at $74 (who the hell would've thought the $70 bid would be outdone?), why not spend the money on 4, 5, or even 6 REAL Opux X's?

see? I'm still trying to make sense of the stupidity of it all...

there was once a point in my cigar newbie days when i only heard about opus and woulda bought that just to think it was close to opus. that's the person I feel bad for, who will end up like that. :(

KayakinBoy said:
there was once a point in my cigar newbie days when i only heard about opus and woulda bought that just to think it was close to opus. that's the person I feel bad for, who will end up like that. :(
[snapback]182592[/snapback]​

KayakinBoy said:
[snapback]182594[/snapback]​

Post padding :laugh: ?????? :laugh:

Bidding now stands at $124.01, with only 4 days + 8 hours to get in on the idiot-biased fast-paced action. I think I'd rather see a gorilla try to mount a chimpanzee ... This is horrible. The person I feel sorry for is the impulse buyer who doesn't read the description, waits till the last thirty seconds of an auction, then utilizes his broadband advantage to put in the final and triumphant bid -- then I'd like to see how he'll sit back and sigh, wipe the sweat from his brow, and proceed to read the description of the rare smokes he's just purchased.

maybe fuente has a trade in program? Is this from Vitasea?!?! :sign: :laugh: