• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Second try for Arturo Fuente

VotTak

I was listening to you guys when you were saying that I do not have to give up on Fuente and decided to try different line... As each line is different and I thought... Who knows , let's see...
???
Anyway... that cigar changed a lot for me. I started very good... I like the taste. I'm not talking about construction coz it is great. Although at about the middle I noticed that wrapper started to break. I wet it up a bit and finished a cigar. I'm not sure what was the issue... Too dry? Low humidity in the air? All of them are like that?
???
Nevertheless... I think that is a good cigar ( for me at least ). :whistling:
I also noticed that it took some time for me to finish in spite it was only rothchild vitola?!

Well... before I was saying that I'm not gonna buy Fuentes... that all fuenes are for you guys... I have to edit my previous message. I WILL buy Fuentes!!!
Not all of them, but the ones I like.
Sorry, a bit less for you.

:p

Yep, I knew it! There is a Fuente for everyone!
fing02.gif

My Fuente purchases are selective. I buy the Sun Grown line and Hemmingway Maddies when available. I also buy the occasional 858.

Those Chateau Sun Growns are probably my favorite cheap smoke...lots of flavor and their great for a quick smoke when you dont have to time to really sit down and enjoy something larger. As for the wrapper problems....try a little more humidity. Ive had alot of burn issues with the maduro and the sun grown Chateaus...mostly due to the fact that i think i had them in a little bit too much and had cracking issues with too little. Their kinda picky when it comes to a happy medium ive found but seem to smoke their best at 68-69% humidity.