• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Senior Moment?

FunkyCold5

Whaddup!!!!!
I don't play inside my Coolidor much, except when I need to make more room for new purchases. I normally have my go-to sticks or certain singles I plan on smoking near-term on the top or in my 150ct humidor. Recently, with the much needed sale of cigars from my collection, I had to venture further down the Coolidor to obtain these sticks. All the way at the bottom I noticed an unmarked boxed.

I opened it to my surprise:
9 Tat Black
4 Opus X Super Beli
6 Opus X Fuente Fuente
5 or so Assorted aged "ISOMs"

I totally forgot about the Tat blacks and Opus..........cuz I had maybe 1-2 of each in another box near the top of the Coolidor, waiting to be smoked.

It's astonishing how I could forget these Premo sticks when I just stuff it all the way to the bottom of the cooler.

Anyone else discover hidden treasures? Just goes to show you, I have too many cigars to be able to reach the bottom of my coolidor. Plus, with new favs at very competitive prices coming into play (Illusione, Oliva V, CAO LX2), I've been smoking more new stuff than old. Like a freaking time capsule.......I wonder what I will discover next year!

Andrew

Regularly :)

Recently I did some Anejo box splits with my local guys here. When all was said and done, I couldn't understand why I seemed to be short on both 55's and 48's. I was certain that I was going to end up with more of them. "Oh well", I thought, "I must have miscounted. Sorta sucks but no big deal."

2 weeks later as I was refilling the water canisters in my humi I stumbled across a bag with 5 of each that I had prepped for one of the guys but forgotten about.

About 6 weeks ago I was re-arranging some stuff in my Wine-O-Dor when I stumbled across a third of a box of Sharks that I had segregated a year earlier because I had seen some mold on some of the sticks from a full box I had acquired.

All this and more - and I have a Brother labeler and tend to mark everything I buy, heheheh.

- Tim

Oh, and I'm 41 so unless I'm suffering from early onset senility I think it's my own carelessness rather than a case of senior moments.

....like the 50 cab of SLR-A's I completely forgot about..... :whistling:

Back of the bottom drawer in my cabinet doesn't get pulled out very often. Was digging for a box of lancero's and found these beauties. I bought them about a year ago and had completely forgot they were in there.... :blush:

I don't play inside my Coolidor much, except when I need to make more room for new purchases. I normally have my go-to sticks or certain singles I plan on smoking near-term on the top or in my 150ct humidor. Recently, with the much needed sale of cigars from my collection, I had to venture further down the Coolidor to obtain these sticks. All the way at the bottom I noticed an unmarked boxed.

I opened it to my surprise:
9 Tat Black
4 Opus X Super Beli
6 Opus X Fuente Fuente
5 or so Assorted aged "ISOMs"

I totally forgot about the Tat blacks and Opus..........cuz I had maybe 1-2 of each in another box near the top of the Coolidor, waiting to be smoked.

It's astonishing how I could forget these Premo sticks when I just stuff it all the way to the bottom of the cooler.

Anyone else discover hidden treasures? Just goes to show you, I have too many cigars to be able to reach the bottom of my coolidor. Plus, with new favs at very competitive prices coming into play (Illusione, Oliva V, CAO LX2), I've been smoking more new stuff than old. Like a freaking time capsule.......I wonder what I will discover next year!

Andrew
Call me.
Andy

That is why I keep a database of all the cigars I have.
It's work to maintain, but I can keep track of my cigars easier.

It happens to the best of us, and i love it. :)

I would just like to say in my best Cartman voice......I hate you guys!

The only time I find a cigar I have forgotten about, at best it's a Liga Privada or DPG and usually only one. :angry:

:sign:

Yeah, well, these cigars have aged nicely, can't say the same for me. I can't get myself to smoke the Tats as much as I want to, being I can't get anymore.

I hear Pete Johnson will be at the grand opening of a B&M where Cabaiguan_Juan works at and supposedly that's the only time you can buy Tat Blacks. If I'm able to get some then, I will smoke these bad boys shortly after.

I have great photographic memory, but man......things escape me every now and then.