• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Serious Cigars.......

CrnrPokt

This is to Ron and the group at Serious Cigars:

Thank you very much for the hospitality while I was there in town. Ron, we didnt have a chance to meet but, I really do appreciate the shop and how the selection was. The wine shop personell was extremely nice and polite as well.

If anyone is around the Houton area I would recommend that you make a stop by the shop, you will not be disapointed by the humidor or the wine shop next door. I had the opportunity to sit outside on the patio and enjoy fine smokes as well as a great brew. So thank you again!!!

Craig

Thanks to BigJake who told me about Ron's place and invited me to go. Great atmosphere...HUGE walk-in humidor...and friendly staff.

Add my recommendation to the list. :thumbs:

Yep, i wish I lived on that side of town. Its a bit of a hustle for me from Clear Lake, but I make it over there a few times a year and order with him all the time. Ron's good people.

I average one on line order a month from Serious. That is a recommendation in itself. I've only talked to Ron on the phone, but he's a hell of a business man who takes care of his customers better than anyone I've graced with my trade.

Doc.

Thanks to BigJake who told me about Ron's place and invited me to go. Great atmosphere...HUGE walk-in humidor...and friendly staff.

Add my recommendation to the list. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

Let me know if you ever are headed up an hour north Mike

I average one on line order a month from Serious. That is a recommendation in itself. I've only talked to Ron on the phone, but he's a hell of a business man who takes care of his customers better than anyone I've graced with my trade.

Doc.

If I'm ever trying to get a present or a BOTL's Bday or searching for a single or two of a more expensive variety, I hit up SeriousCigars as my online source. Best place to buy singles on the net!

Even though I live about an hour away, I've never been to the North Houston store especially now with gas prices as high as they are. I have, however, purchased from them on-line multiple times and have always received top notch service. One of these days I just need to bite the bullet and drive out there and check out their walk in humidor.

:thumbs:

Ron is a great guy and knows how to take care of his customers. My brother lives very close and we head over there every time I am in town. The humidor is outstanding!!!

-gp