• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sex Education in Mississippi's Public Schools

Lumberg

Opus Lover
30600876_0cc842cda0_o.jpg

GIT ER DONE!

This is a police academy training procedure, right?

Seein's how I was born in Mississippi and all...still have family there, too...I just couldn't let this go without defending my home state. That is definitely NOT sex ed in our public school system.

First...not a single one of those folks his holdin' a beer. No PBR...no Falstaff...no Milwaukee's best.

Second...there ain't a pickup truck in sight. How can ya properly educate young'ns 'bout sex if ya ain't got a pickup truck?

And lastly...that grandmotherly-type women just don't fit in that picture. No sir, not at all. I smell a setup. If she were a True Older Lady of the South® and she found a fella in that position with his cousin, he'd be out back cuttin' his own switch in nothin' flat!

PetersCreek said:
Seein's how I was born in Mississippi and all...still have family there, too...I just couldn't let this go without defending my home state. That is definitely NOT sex ed in our public school system.

First...not a single one of those folks his holdin' a beer. No PBR...no Falstaff...no Milwaukee's best.

Second...there ain't a pickup truck in sight. How can ya properly educate young'ns 'bout sex if ya ain't got a pickup truck?

And lastly...that grandmotherly-type women just don't fit in that picture. No sir, not at all. I smell a setup. If she were a True Older Lady of the South® and she found a fella in that position with his cousin, he'd be out back cuttin' his own switch in nothin' flat!
[snapback]207807[/snapback]​

Sounds like perhaps we need to do some deducing...West Virginia perhaps? Alabama?

The lady is holding toilet paper....

Where does toilet paper go?

Around the bowl and DOWN the hole!
Roll TIDE Roll.

I figure that was taken right outside of Bryant-Denny stadium.

I admit I laughed...It might be West Virginia or Kentucky. Never can tell what goes on up in the hills :laugh:

And here I thought there was a legitimate topic of concern posted on this thread (I should have known better w/ you guys!!!) :0

YA SICK BASTIDS!!

"Neyland Stadium on a Saturday night is the most electrifying and grand stage in college football."
--ESPN
Yeah Right!

So its time for the gamble, UTK whats the bet gonna be on this year's game.

Name the smokes.