• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shakira covering Back in Black

WTF? You mean she sings, and dosnt just gyrate on stage? I love the mute button!! :thumbs:

She can try to sing what ever the hell she wants - as long as she dances while she's doing it!

Gah, all this intermingling of rock and rap is horrible. Musicians need to stick to a genre. Do you need permission from the owners of the rights for a group's song to do a cover of it? I had never even heard her sing before this and with all the hype that comes with her, she is a horrible singer. She's just famous for being really hot.

Not a real big fan of AC/DC but she totally ruined it. She looks alright but her voice is not selling her music :whistling:.

Speaking of awful awful covers of classic rock has anyone heard the version of "Riders On a Storm" by Snoop Dogg? Jim is probably rolling around in his grave over it.

Not a real big fan of AC/DC but she totally ruined it. She looks alright but her voice is not selling her music :whistling:.

Speaking of awful awful covers of classic rock has anyone heard the version of "Riders On a Storm" by Snoop Dogg? Jim is probably rolling around in his grave over it.
:0 Snoop did a cover of that?!?!?! I didn't even know it. Glad it sucked, probably will help Jim rest in peace. The greatest lyrical poet's work trashed by a hoodlum.

Who is "Shakira?" ??? I've never heard of her......

I believe she's from Colombia if I'm not mistaken. She had a hit with some song that went "Whenever...whenever.." and she sang about her breasts being small and humble so you don't confuse them with mountains.

I'm not joking. :laugh:

What a slam to AC/DC. She's a little hottie but mangling a great rock tune is unacceptable.... :cool:

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

My god... had to hit the mute button. I never wanted to hear a bleating female sheep cover that song.

The stripper was nice tho.

Who is "Shakira?" ??? I've never heard of her......

Shakira's an extremely popular artist in Latin America. She's recently tried to cross over to American pop with limited success. Most recently, she had a pop hit duet with Wyclef Jean called, "My Hips Don't Lie." Her other hit was, "Whenever, Whatever" (or maybe it was the other way around). She's been on a few commercials also.

wow that was horrible! I mean mostly because brian johnson's raspy voice is part of what makes that song so great, plus no angus...So yeah hopefully she thinks twice before doing somthing like that again. Before we know it she'll be doing a cover of master of puppets or something like that.