• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sharks

Diesel Grinch said:
What's a good price for them?
[snapback]202913[/snapback]​

I've seen them anywhere from $9.5 to $15. A good price in my opinion would be around $10.

bfreebern said:
Diesel Grinch said:
What's a good price for them?
[snapback]202913[/snapback]​

I've seen them anywhere from $9.5 to $15. A good price in my opinion would be around $10.
[snapback]202914[/snapback]​

I've actually seen them as low as and bought them at $8.75. Of course, that has been one time in 5 years. Typically I see them around $10 to $15...basically what Brandon said. If it gets over $15, it's too high.

Wow! Guess I paid too much. But at least they had alot of age on them. I don't like fresh ones at all. The aged ones I bought are fantastic.

atuck said:
Wow! Guess I paid too much. But at least they had alot of age on them. I don't like fresh ones at all. The aged ones I bought are fantastic.
[snapback]202945[/snapback]​

You bought a whole box which somehow adds to the value. You did pay over MSRP but for an aged box it was not bad.

Does anybody in the SoCal area know a shop that carries Sharks? I've been lookin' to get my hands on one or two, but so far my luck is running short.

e-sticks said:
I've been lookin' to get my hands on one or two, but so far my luck is running short.
[snapback]203459[/snapback]​

uhhhh.....the line forms to the left.

e-sticks said:
Does anybody in the SoCal area know a shop that carries Sharks?  I've been lookin' to get my hands on one or two, but so far my luck is running short.
[snapback]203459[/snapback]​

I can most likely get you sharks...but in So. Cal.? You know what the tobacco tax does to the prices? Sharks are $24 :( . PM me if you want me to try for you.

-Fetter

Actually...PM sent to you.

Ironworker said:
Of course you guys can split a box for about 220 bucks each

HERE
[snapback]203495[/snapback]​

Wouldn't you know it? They are all out of stock! :0 :(