• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shelly's in Washington D.C.

I see my name is on Steve's list. I will be there, especially if I can get some things done around the house before then.

My cousin just gave me a pair of tickets to the Redskins game on Sunday but I am thinking of spending time with both my son AND wife as opposed to having to choose between them (not sure of interest level of son anyway).

Anyone have any use for those? Trade for some cigars maybe?

Ok for the guys who are meeting up at the cigar shop in Leesburg I will be leaving here fairly early so I can take my time and get breakfast and such but will probably be there at 11-11:30, Ill be the young Noob looking guy :laugh: with a girl in tow :thumbs:

Thanks again to everyone who has helped in getting this whole thing figured out this will be my first time meeting a group of CPers so far Ive only met CigarDawg.

CYG

Just checking in to get last minute info.

Cville, looking forward to meeting up in Leesburg,

Steve, guess we're playing phone tag. your it.

See everyone there.

ALrighty... HECTOR TMS & I are about to head south, see everyone there...
s1gyahoo.gif

I was late for my flight this morning so, it caused me to miss my connection here in Charlotte. So, I won't be making it to Dulles till around six. I hope you guys are having a good time. :(

Just got back.

BigHD100 was very generous as usual, and it was nice to meet BrewMeister, TheManChild, CVilleYG, stevehawk, stevehawk's brother, and a couple of guys who showed up from CW...they said someone called OU812 posted about it on CW. They were very cool.

I know a couple of group shots were taken so watch this space!

Big100HD said:
Just checking in to get last minute info.

Cville, looking forward to meeting up in Leesburg,

Steve, guess we're playing phone tag. your it.

See everyone there.
[snapback]251970[/snapback]​
I was too busy meeting up with your brother at NYC Herf to make the trip down :p

It was a pleasure meeting up with everyone yesterday. I know my pallete was shot. Shelly's is always a great place to meet and put down a few.

Looking forward to next time.....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

It was a fantastic event.
woohoo.gif
My thanks to all those who coordinated and participated in this HERF. And especially to those generous & knowledgeable Brothers Of The Leaf who are always willing to share their knowledge. And now without further ado the highly anticipated, long sought after (autographed version available for a nominal fee) photographic evidence (click the image below to go to a larger version with linked individual images):

I will attempt to identify the folks in the lower left group shot, I apologize in advance if I goof someones name.

Left to right: BrewMeister; SteveHawk; Dennis Hawk; Lumberg; SignalMP; HerfinBigDog (A great BOTL from Cigar Weekly); HectorTMC; Big100HD; CvilleYoungGun.

Hey guys,
Just wanted to drop in and say what a good time I had this weekend at shelly's, I wasn't able to stay around for the group photo, but that's me in the orange sweater.
again, I had a great time and hope to do it again soon!

:) Well first off I want to thank all you fella's that gave me a lesson in cigars 101 :laugh: Also want to thank all of you that traded and gave me some damn good smokes. My humi is busting at the seams so thanks to all of you I have to get another hmui. thanks to those who set this up. Again i had a great time meeting all of you. hope to do it again.
Smokem if you gottem BOTL
Hectortmc ( the man child) :p

And I want to throw in my $.02 in. Thanks to all for a great time. I especially appreciate the smokes and the advice, and just hanging out in general.

I have always walked by Shelly's without really knowing what kind of restaurant/bar it was. Now I'll go by more often!

Thanks again!!

As I said before, it was a pleasure to meet all of you.

"A great time was had by all." :)

As you can see, I've registered and I are posting here! :D

I look forward to...interacting with the folks at CP that we discussed at the herf.

:laugh:

This was a great event; it was good to finally put some names with some faces. I had a great time! I'm still in DC but will post some more pics once I get back to Boise this weekend.

We have to do this again the next time I come out for a family get-together!

Bryan and Dave, it was great that you guys could join us and I'm glad to see you here on CP. There are some great BOTLs on this board. Let me know when the next event is in Reno and I'll do my best to make it out there!

Ok you slackers....I know there were more camera's than Brews....

let's see the picks.... :D

Big100HD said:

[snapback]256580[/snapback]​

:whistling:

stevehawk said:
Big100HD said:

[snapback]256580[/snapback]​

:whistling:
[snapback]256632[/snapback]​

:laugh:

I wish I had remembered to bring mine.

Okay, so I've been slacking on the pics from the herf. :whistling:

Here are a few:

629.jpg

Big100HD

4ed.jpg

Brewmeister, CVille's GF, CVilleYoungGun

894.jpg

CVilleYG, my brother (thehatguy) and Lumberg

d7c.jpg

Lumberg, SignalMP, HectorTMC, HerfinBigDog

b12.jpg

HectorTMC, HBD and DCarp

It was a great time and a pleasure meeting up with everyone!

Thanks for the images Steve, it was a good time! I say we do it again to send Dcarp on his way overseas!