• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She's finally finished...

Haven't played with an e-mag yet, but those guys at Magpul seem to hit it out of the park pretty regularly.

I've got some new CProducts mags that are still bagged and I thought seriously about selling them to buy PMAGS. They really are that good.

Nice looking set up that you have there. I am 80% complete with my build, just waiting on getting the trigger and components back from getting some work done to them. I'll get some pictures up later.

It is my understanding that PMAG's and EMAG's are basically the same, just that the EMAG's have a slightly different contour for Sigs and H&K's. YMMV

As fars optics and PMAG's go, I would highly recommend Primary Arms. They get good reviews over at AR15.com, but it seems like some one just bought their last M3 clone last month :whistling: . I was a little skeptical at first, but the thing is solid. All that is on top of the fact that I add the high-cant mount for only $10 dollars more. Their customer service was top notch from my experience and shipping was extremely fast and reasonable. YMMV

Editted to Add: Just notice the Primary does not do sales to CA on PMAGS. Not sure what that is all about...you guys and your "bullet buttons" :(

Nice looking set up that you have there. I am 80% complete with my build, just waiting on getting the trigger and components back from getting some work done to them. I'll get some pictures up later.

It is my understanding that PMAG's and EMAG's are basically the same, just that the EMAG's have a slightly different contour for Sigs and H&K's. YMMV

As fars optics and PMAG's go, I would highly recommend Primary Arms. They get good reviews over at AR15.com, but it seems like some one just bought their last M3 clone last month :whistling: . I was a little skeptical at first, but the thing is solid. All that is on top of the fact that I add the high-cant mount for only $10 dollars more. Their customer service was top notch from my experience and shipping was extremely fast and reasonable. YMMV

Editted to Add: Just notice the Primary does not do sales to CA on PMAGS. Not sure what that is all about...you guys and your "bullet buttons" :(

It isn't the fixed mag issue, it is the high cap issue. The 10 round PMAGS are custom jobs but they can be found.

IMG_60952.jpg

Stag 2H upper
S&W MP 15 Lower
Stag Lower Parts Kit
Mil Spec Buffer w/ 6-pos. Stock
Magpul MIAD w/ Enhanced Trigger Guard
Midwest Industries Low Profile BUIS

IMG_61012.jpg

Primary Arms M3 Clone
Mounted in High-Cant Mount

IMG_61042.jpg

Trigger, Hammer and Selector are currently not installed as they are being polished and lightened.

Man, y'all got me wanting an AR now. Gorgeous guns, must be fun to pick out everything and do a build...why'd I just buy the lever gun!!!

Oh well....45-70 packs a little more punch than 5.56 I'd say

Just got a Barska 1x30mm Electro Sight for my stock Bushy. Personally the red cross is easier to pick up then the red dot for those who are still looking for optics. YMMV but it might be something you want to check out as an inexpensive alternative.

I use a BSA red dot on my tactical 870 and can shoot fist sized holes at 50 yds. all day long.

Back