• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

She's Home!

DesertRat

Perpetual Newbie
My wife is finally home after 6 days in the hospital. She is now resting comfortably in our bed where she can get the quality sleep and rest she needs to recover.

Still a ways to go for full recovery but at least she is out of the hospital. That place is full of sick people!!

Thank you all for your encouragement during this scary time for us. Y'all are good people. :thumbs:

Good to hear! :thumbs: Guess you are on breakfast in bed detail for a while!

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

This is good to hear Dan, I'll be keeping you guys in my thoughts sir. :thumbs:

Good news! Hopefully being in a comfortable place will help speed recovery along, that and no cranky nurses and bad food :)

Great news Danny !
Give your better half my best and let her know we have been pulling for her.

Great news
Hope it all goes good for both of you. you both be on my thoughts.

Great news, now you get to do the labor of love taking care of her. :) I'm glad everything is going well!

Great to hear my friend. You guys will remain in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so glad she's home and doing better! I hope she has a full and speedy recovery!

Great news! My continued best wishes to you both.

It don't get any better than that. Good news is the best smoke there is.

Danny, now you have to beat the kids in to remembering that she needs recuperation. If they are like mine in about 4 days they will be on her like she isn't taking care of them. Bless their little hearts I think all teenagers are self absorbed. :laugh:

Our thoughts are with her speedy recovery!

PJ

Thats great news. Im glad all went well and hope for a speedy recovery.