• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Short, Tasty Smoke

andrewhac

Andrew Hac Nguyen
:sign: Hello Board Member;:
I need an opinion and advice on cigar that is short, not skinny, and tasty, medium to medium-high bodied. A guide line example would be an A.F Hemingway Best Seller or Short Story. I believe my definition for short cigar would be that the length of the cigar measure between 4 - 5 inches. I prefer short but fat, chubby cigar if possible because it seems to me like skinny or slim cigar just have too much nicotine and bitter taste in them. So what is your suggestion will be ?

Hemingway Work of Art Maduro
RyJ Vintage III Rothschild

Punch Punch
VR Famoso
H. Upmann Magnum 46
Cohiba Siglo IV
and many other Corona Gorda sized cigars

I smoked a PAM Principe last night and it only turned bitter when I tried to nub it :( . But it was a great smoke none-the-less :thumbs: Can be had for around $8 a stick. :thumbs:

JdN Antono 1970
RyJ Reserve Maduro
Connie #9
Part. Short or D4
RASS
BBF

Gotta try a Punch Champion, it sounds like the cigar for ya. :D

CI-AFS-CHAN-400.jpg
Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Sun Grown... NUFF SAID. ;)

Ya got to at least give the man his due Bill, he's right. :thumbs: Even if he is a Fuente whore. :sign: :p

I prefer the term Man-whore thank you. :p

Might want to keep an eye out for Cusano's new Cafe' Robusto bundles. The are going to sell the 4 sticks in their "Celebrity Series" (P1, M1, MC, CC) in a 5x36 size for around a buck a pop. This was their big feature at RTDA.

Oliva's "Flor de Oliva Shapes" has a very nice 4.5x46 figurado you can get for $1.50 - $1.90. I have a bundle of those buried to age right now.

Felipe Gregorio makes 3 of their cigars in a "Fat Boy" size that is 3.5 x 55. But for the price they charge it would make sense to just cut 2" off of any rothschild as I am sure that is what they are doing.

Matt

I would suggest
AF short story cameroon
VSG tres mystique
PAM principe
padron 1926 #6

I am new here but I must say I enjoy JR'S NICARAGUAN FACTORY COROJOS FUMITAS 4.25 x 38 for the money they are a mighty good cigar, $20 for 50 cigars. They have a great taste and no problems either.
NICARAGUAN%20FACTORY%20COROJOS.gif
NCFU.jpg

I had a short little maduro Gloria De Cubana the other day on a walk... and it kicked the crap outa me.. and was pretty good... I hadnt eaten much but for a cheap little few dollar smoke it was pretty good. I enjoyed it to say the least, since I hadnt had one in so long.