• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shortstory

cloudsofcuba

My first review. I remembered that Ginseng did a review on this great cigar a while back, so I checked it just to see what I was in for. The construction was great. I’m not sure what it smelled like, earthy maybe, it was pleasant. It had a nice oily wrapper too. Clipped it with a double bladed, tight draw. Lighting was easy, but the draw was giving me second thoughts about this little cutie. To my surprise the draw became a very easy and mouth filling one about an inch or so down. The burn was erratic at first then leveled out as time went on. The taste hmmmmm, that’s a tough one. I’m not really too sure when it comes to pointing out an array of different notes, if I like it, its good for me! The only hints I came up were huge smacks of leather and as I waited in between draws, it turned into a really sweet and clean woody/cedary party! It was odd; my mouth was filled with very smooth and clean feeling smoke through out the whole stick, never harsh, even when my fingers and lips were burning from the little nub. :D I did find some spicy notes here and there and they were great. Overall, this is a cigar to keep in stock in the humi. I also felt a bit dazed when I got up to go inside, weird. To me, a review is worthless with out pictures. I took two with my camera phone so the quality isn't great. I give these pictures in honor of the person who always shares great pictures, Ginseng! :thumbs:

Picture043.jpg

Picture044.jpg

It looks like you're shopping for more cigars in the second pic...nice! I personally don't think you can go wrong with a short story, or any others in the Hemingway line-up for that matter.