• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Leebo be CP’s official "Leader"?

Should Leebo be the "Leader" in deciding who should be here and who should not?

• Yes. If he says a person is "finished" on CP, then he is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. I sometimes agree with Lee’s views so it might be okay.

• Probably not. There should be no official "Leader" here on CP.

• No. I disagree with Leebo on just about every topic.

• I dunno. I have not reached an opinion on this subject.

• No Comment. I ain’t touching this poll.

• Total voters
cigarsarge said:
For all of you newbes.....Lee knows his stuff. He has been around for a long time and saw people come and go. He can spot a scammer or someone spouting BS in a heart beat. Better watch where you step. :cool:

By the way....There is no reason to vote him CP leader. He already is one of the leaders here.
[snapback]171885[/snapback]​

My sentiments exactly !

And this thread is as ridiculous and adolescent as the A$$hole pole started by Barney!
The only reason I even posted on it is to assure Lee I have his back.

Ole Steve's tryin' to give me a reach around..... :laugh:

I've been here for over a year and a half. I've done 9 passes, 4 box-splits, and 3 trades. I've been told over LTC chat that I've dealt with 'Two-bit' players and that it really doesnt' count. If you've done business with me, you might want to consider that before weighing in on this. I had no idea that anyone who deals in anything less than Opus X's is a "two-bit player." ??? Here are some other facts. Yes, I know Zac royally screwed up. He did, that was his fault, and he was completely in the wrong for that. I wanted to help Zac out and to make LTC a better board. While I did join when the CP invasion regarding the spamming episode started, I didn't start participating until relatively recently. I thought a moderated board would work well. I didn't think the eleuthardt deal did a darn big of good and I posted less after that whole thing, re-thinking stuff that I believed and had come to believe while posting it. I apologized for that, and thought that maybe this would be more of a step in the right direction. BTW-I'm no longer a moderator over there, I stepped down a day or two after he took the site down except for about fifteen people. No guys, being a mod isn't "power" It's an ulcer creating experience and headache causing job. I didn't enjoy it at all, though I jumped in thinking that the site would be cleaned up after a few days.

What is basically going on here is this--Some big players on this board don't appreciate that I am at LTC. Because of this, they say that I'm "done" Nevermind that I have a flawless record in terms of cigar dealings. No one has accused me of re-selling box-splits to make money, no one has said that I held back on a deal, and no one has stated that I made poor plays in any of the passes that I've been in. I don't know, since I deal with "two-bit" players, maybe it doesn't matter-I don't know. ??? I know a lot of people hate LTC, I know a lot of people hate Stogiechat. I accept that, but I cannot accept 40 year old guys telling me where to go, and where not to go on the internet.

Insults have been exchanged-and I have stated that I'm a guilty party in it. At the same time, does anyone seriously believe that these guys visit LTC chat to do anything but to pick fights? I posted on the full metal classroom thread a compromise. They don't have to take a thing down-I would even accept a compliment and give both Bill and Lee an apology that they want. You know, if you add the positive and negative categories of this poll together, you have a perfect 18-17 split. While I do deserve some of this, I don't believe that it's proportionate to what I've done.

Lee-I never should have stated the things I did about you and not knowing "@hit" about cigars. I was wrong to post that in chat, and I was doubly wrong in making insulting remarks regarding your physique. I let my temper get the better of me, and I really took the argument to a lower level by stating the things that I did. I know you doubt my sincerity, I know that you may be laughing as you read this-in all honest to god's truth, I'm embarrassed of the stuff that I posted over there and I am sincerely sorry for what I've done. While we do disagree about LTC, I should have disagreed in a better manner than I did.

Bill-I never meant to imply that the guys could come back to LTC except for you. I thought you were Moheganson and I was merely trying to post that given Moheganson's(I thought-yours) posts, that it would be more difficiult. While I did make a case of mistaken identity, I did try to go to bat with Zac over it, and I did try twice to make a compromise with Zac. He wouldn't have it at all. Perhaps if Alex and I worked more hand in hand, it would've been accomplished. I apologize for giving you the impression that I was trying to keep you out, that's not what I intended at all. As for your buds, Yeah, I was probably a little too quick to judge SLR. He got on my nerves big-time and I pulled the trigger on him fast. I've stated previously that I did a "piss-poor' job moderating-and that's the honest to god's truth in all reality.

There-you have it. The one thing I stated to not hold your breath about. (Stupid, sarcastic comment edited out)

Somebody got tired of playing out in the street with the traffic and decided to post as my wise brother Floyd puts it BS!

We don't need no stinkin' poll to know that Lee is our Fearless Leader (while Sammy is pulling his strings)! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Scott, hope we can put this thing to bed.

But, if you continue to associate with PB, etc. I won't have anything to do with you.

Lee, when you have time from all your leader type stuff could you mix up a new batch of kool aid? I drank the last of the grape. :laugh:

Right now the voting looks to me to be about 19 yea's, 5 nea's, and just over half the respondents (25) basically sitting on the sidelines with a couple of the other choices. What remains to be seen is how the west coast is going to report in and how soon before some of the networks go ahead and call this one based on projections and percentage of the precincts that have reported in so far.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Scott, hope we can put this thing to bed.

But, if you continue to associate with PB, etc. I won't have anything to do with you.
[snapback]171944[/snapback]​

Alright, I'll come back to the fold. Got any room for a lost soul? :blush:

I was So Frickin' Gullible, those who know me can testify to that. ;) :cool:

gibu said:
Right now the voting looks to me to be about 19 yea's, 5 nea's, and just over half the respondents (25) basically sitting on the sidelines with a couple of the other choices. What remains to be seen is how the west coast is going to report in and how soon before some of the networks go ahead and call this one based on projections and percentage of the precincts that have reported in so far.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:
[snapback]171947[/snapback]​

Wait until 2008 Steve, you just wait!!. I'm going to plaster Hillary '08 yard signs and stickers all over your yard and car. Watch out. :laugh: :laugh:

LOL :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps you should wait a bit Scott until the commie pinko types make a little more progress on gun control. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just make sure the trash gets taken out who cares who does it?
I'm not sure why you did this vote steve i count you as pretty stand up guy. if you warrant the wrath of anyone that has been around its a good reason i'm sure.Leebo is an no BS kind of guy and i can also appreciate that when it comes to the boot.

gibu said:
Right now the voting looks to me to be about 19 yea's, 5 nea's, and just over half the respondents (25) basically sitting on the sidelines with a couple of the other choices.
[snapback]171947[/snapback]​

That's "Hands in their pockets" to you, buddy! ;)

SFG75 said:
I've been here for over a year and a half. I've done 9 passes, 4 box-splits, and 3 trades. I've been told over LTC chat that I've dealt with 'Two-bit' players and that it really doesnt' count. If you've done business with me, you might want to consider that before weighing in on this. I had no idea that anyone who deals in anything less than Opus X's is a "two-bit player." ??? Here are some other facts. Yes, I know Zac royally screwed up. He did, that was his fault, and he was completely in the wrong for that. I wanted to help Zac out and to make LTC a better board. While I did join when the CP invasion regarding the spamming episode started, I didn't start participating until relatively recently. I thought a moderated board would work well. I didn't think the eleuthardt deal did a darn big of good and I posted less after that whole thing, re-thinking stuff that I believed and had come to believe while posting it. I apologized for that, and thought that maybe this would be more of a step in the right direction. BTW-I'm no longer a moderator over there, I stepped down a day or two after he took the site down except for about fifteen people. No guys, being a mod isn't "power" It's an ulcer creating experience and headache causing job. I didn't enjoy it at all, though I jumped in thinking that the site would be cleaned up after a few days.

What is basically going on here is this--Some big players on this board don't appreciate that I am at LTC. Because of this, they say that I'm "done" Nevermind that I have a flawless record in terms of cigar dealings. No one has accused me of re-selling box-splits to make money, no one has said that I held back on a deal, and no one has stated that I made poor plays in any of the passes that I've been in. I don't know, since I deal with "two-bit" players, maybe it doesn't matter-I don't know. ??? I know a lot of people hate LTC, I know a lot of people hate Stogiechat. I accept that, but I cannot accept 40 year old guys telling me where to go, and where not to go on the internet.

Insults have been exchanged-and I have stated that I'm a guilty party in it. At the same time, does anyone seriously believe that these guys visit LTC chat to do anything but to pick fights? I posted on the full metal classroom thread a compromise. They don't have to take a thing down-I would even accept a compliment and give both Bill and Lee an apology that they want. You know, if you add the positive and negative categories of this poll together, you have a perfect 18-17 split. While I do deserve some of this, I don't believe that it's proportionate to what I've done.

Lee-I never should have stated the things I did about you and not knowing "@hit" about cigars. I was wrong to post that in chat, and I was doubly wrong in making insulting remarks regarding your physique. I let my temper get the better of me, and I really took the argument to a lower level by stating the things that I did. I know you doubt my sincerity, I know that you may be laughing as you read this-in all honest to god's truth, I'm embarrassed of the stuff that I posted over there and I am sincerely sorry for what I've done. While we do disagree about LTC, I should have disagreed in a better manner than I did.

Bill-I never meant to imply that the guys could come back to LTC except for you. I thought you were Moheganson and I was merely trying to post that given Moheganson's(I thought-yours) posts, that it would be more difficiult. While I did make a case of mistaken identity, I did try to go to bat with Zac over it, and I did try twice to make a compromise with Zac. He wouldn't have it at all. Perhaps if Alex and I worked more hand in hand, it would've been accomplished. I apologize for giving you the impression that I was trying to keep you out, that's not what I intended at all. As for your buds, Yeah, I was probably a little too quick to judge SLR. He got on my nerves big-time and I pulled the trigger on him fast. I've stated previously that I did a "piss-poor' job moderating-and that's the honest to god's truth in all reality.

There-you have it. The one thing I stated to not hold your breath about. (Stupid, sarcastic comment edited out)
[snapback]171935[/snapback]​

Quite frankly, you're still pissing me off. :angry:
I've been here for over a year and a half. I've done 9 passes, 4 box-splits, and 3 trades.
BFD, most of us have lost count of how many passes and trades we've done here.
I've been told over LTC chat that I've dealt with 'Two-bit' players and that it really doesnt' count. If you've done business with me, you might want to consider that before weighing in on this.
Drop the attitude Scott.
I thought a moderated board would work well.
Guess not, huh? Why on EARTH would you think that? There are NO MODS here and it works fine.
I didn't think the eleuthardt deal did a darn big of good
And why the HELL not? The guy is a lowlife scumbag, pure and simple who only joins sites and passes to deliberately make lopisded trades in his favor.
I didn't enjoy it at all
My a$$ you didn't :angry: You enjoyed a sick thrill out of your so-called "power" with your smart a$$ed, cocky remarks when you edited people's posts. You need a kick in the balls.
Some big players on this board don't appreciate that I am at LTC.
This is the type of crap you spew Scott that really gets me, where the #$%$# do you get off at drawing conclusions on what people think or how they feel? Do us all a favor and don't assume things, okay?
I accept that, but I cannot accept 40 year old guys telling me where to go, and where not to go on the internet.
That's just too freakin' bad then. To use your words "deal with it"
While I do deserve some of this, I don't believe that it's proportionate to what I've done.
Well I do. I guess we just have a difference of opinion. Your continual half assed eating of crow peppered with apologies with explanations that only add fuel to the fire (like the ones I quotes above) only confirm the fact that there is no hope for you and you should remain

DONE

(Stupid, sarcastic comment edited out)

You may have edited some out but you left in a whole lot of 'em ;)

You just don't "get it" do you?

Alright, I'll come back to the fold.

My, how utterly selfless and thoughtful of you.

Did it EVER occur to you that you might not be welcome back?

I'd like your current opinions on:
Zac
Corey
Oblik
PuroMooch
larrynj

Again these would your opinions of these assclowns THIS WEEK which in your world is subject to change on a moment's notice but just for laughs, I'd like to hear them anyway.

Letter of resignation to the island deleted. :laugh:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill-some facts for ya:

*Someone from here did said that I dealt with "Two-bit" players. I posted that since I thought they might be interested in how they are perceived. No attitude on my part, just stating a fact.

*While I jumped on your friend SLR, he did a horrible job of being civil on the net and PM'd the living daylights out of myself and Zac and did nothing more than issue terse warnings and then acted like he ran the place. The guy was arrogant and forgot as to whose house he was in. Tell ya what, how about I come over to your house, say how crappy it is, and tell you how bad the wife cooks. And if you try and correct me in any way, I'll say you're being "unfair" and whine incessantly about it. That's comparable to what the guy did. Larry did have strikes, he did not get away with murder, he chilled out after his first one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*O.K., I'm wrong-the Eleuthardt thread DID result in a few things. It resulted in about three different flame wars.

*I like Larrynj, and will continue to communicate with him, he's funnier than #hit and a great guy. I also enjoy conversing with biblion, ichthus, and some of those other guys.

O.K., I can deal with the fact that guys try and tell me where to go and where not to go on the internet. I'll live with it, but I won't live by it.

Dead on Bill. Absolutely dead center. This is probably your most insightful and lucid post ever so I'm thinking it was purely accidental on your part. Scott's entire rant struck me as completely disingenuous (sp), remorseless and confrontational. Ass and greasepaint indeed.
ltc is now the second board he's betrayed. Anybody else see a pattern here?

NA

Interesting....

Well maybe Scott and Steve can get together and go bowling or something... :laugh:

Scott, if you associate with those kind of characters, it's your choice.

Frankly, I'm growing tired of your condescending, so-called apologies....