• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should Leebo be CP’s official "Leader"?

Should Leebo be the "Leader" in deciding who should be here and who should not?

• Yes. If he says a person is "finished" on CP, then he is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe. I sometimes agree with Lee’s views so it might be okay.

• Probably not. There should be no official "Leader" here on CP.

• No. I disagree with Leebo on just about every topic.

• I dunno. I have not reached an opinion on this subject.

• No Comment. I ain’t touching this poll.

• Total voters
As far as the poll goes

35 that don't disagree with Leebo
7 that do
15 no comment.

I think we have a mandate. lol.

NA

coventrycat86 said:
Scott is in meltdown.......

Difference of opinion here Scott, you think Cliff is a "stand up guy" and I do not. I'm sure there are a few misguided souls here who think you are a "stand up guy" too but I am not one of them.

Zac's inability to properly run an on-line cigar site is proven by the fact that it no longer exists and if you were on the "right track" maybe it would not have failed miserably.

"condescendingy" :laugh: : :laugh: :laugh:

The irony of that comment from you is astounding. Last time I looked in the dictionary under condescending there was a picture of you. ;)
[snapback]172097[/snapback]​

Who chased who on the "Full metal classroom" thread and that other one in the lobby? Who posted: "Wassat smell?" and wouldn't let things go? You want to talk about condescending? When have I done that here Bill? Glad to know your opinion about LTC. The matter is moot as far as I'm concerned.

I think you're finding out that it does indeed concern me (us)...

Petty? Petty is throwing a tantrum because you can't be a backstabber and a stand up guy at the same time. That's petty.

NA

SamClemmons said:
I think you're finding out that it does indeed concern me (us)...

Petty? Petty is throwing a tantrum because you can't be a backstabber and a stand up guy at the same time. That's petty.

NA
[snapback]172103[/snapback]​

Just because I know you at CP, doesn't make you immune to the rules on another board. It isn't a matter of stabbing people in the back. It's a matter of letting people know that other boards are not theirs to roam around freely doing as they may.

Not only that, but I'm no longer a moderator there.

SFG75 said:
coventrycat86 said:
Scott is in meltdown.......

Difference of opinion here Scott, you think Cliff is a "stand up guy" and I do not.  I'm sure there are a few misguided souls here who think you are a "stand up guy" too but I am not one of them.

Zac's inability to properly run an on-line cigar site is proven by the fact that it no longer exists and if you were on the "right track" maybe it would not have failed miserably.

"condescendingy" :laugh:  : :laugh:  :laugh:

The irony of that comment from you is astounding.  Last time I looked in the dictionary under condescending there was a picture of you. ;)
[snapback]172097[/snapback]​

Who chased who on the "Full metal classroom" thread and that other one in the lobby? Who posted: "Wassat smell?" and wouldn't let things go? You want to talk about condescending? When have I done that here Bill? Glad to know your opinion about LTC. The matter is moot as far as I'm concerned.
[snapback]172101[/snapback]​

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: all one has to do is review this thread Scott and your posts more than prove my point.

This is hilarious :laugh: :laugh: your childish rants are making you look even worse than anything I can come up with myself. :laugh:

Maybe "moot" to you but not to many others Scott. You're not the be all end all mod here that you were at LTC so you don't get to decide that.

Where's SLR, I'll bet he'd enjoy this immensely :laugh:

SFG75 said:
It's a matter of letting people know that other boards are not theirs to roam around freely doing as they may.
[snapback]172106[/snapback]​
Now you're getting it... sorta. Just to let you know... this board is not yours and you can't roam around freely doing as you will.
Sound familiar?

NA

I think this has gotten way out of hand. SFG it's been said if you post on that board, the board which has brought nothing but flaming and I'm sorrys to this board, then you really just need to stop posting here. It's that simple. Pick one or two. And I'm not saying this from my point of view, but CC said you might not be welcome back, and he's probably right. I really don't know anyone on this board that likes the island. Make a choice, and let's end this. :thumbs:

LMAO :laugh: :laugh: all one has to do is review this thread Scott and your posts more than prove my point.

This is hilarious :laugh: :laugh: your childish rants are making you look even worse than anything I can come up with myself. :laugh:

Maybe "moot" to you but not to many others Scott. You're not the be all end all mod here that you were at LTC so you don't get to decide that.

Where's SLR, I'll bet he'd enjoy this immensely :laugh:

That's your opinion Bill, once again-we disagree

Opinions are like assholes... and you are all assholes..... :sign:

SamClemmons said:
SFG75 said:
It's a matter of letting people know that other boards are not theirs to roam around freely doing as they may.
[snapback]172106[/snapback]​
Now you're getting it... sorta. Just to let you know... this board is not yours and you can't roam around freely doing as you will.
Sound familiar?

NA
[snapback]172109[/snapback]​

O.K., I'll live with you guys tailing me after every post in the lobby, though like I said-you guys have to otherwise word of mouth won't get 'er done. ;)

BAAAAAAAA-ZIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TFF Matt!

KayakinBoy said:
I think this has gotten way out of hand. SFG it's been said if you post on that board, the board which has brought nothing but flaming and I'm sorrys to this board, then you really just need to stop posting here. It's that simple. Pick one or two. And I'm not saying this from my point of view, but CC said you might not be welcome back, and he's probably right. I really don't know anyone on this board that likes the island. Make a choice, and let's end this. :thumbs:
[snapback]172110[/snapback]​

And members should not decide this Kayakin? What about those who do want to do business with me and with whom I choose to socialize with? It is it too hard for Lee and the gang to just agree that I'm an SOB and leave it at that? I haven't ripped anyone off cigar wise, so I'm not really a thread, I just hold a different opinion.

Wow, there's 13 people looking at this and it's not about me....ROFL :laugh:

SFG75 said:
O.K., I'll live with you guys tailing me after every post in the lobby, though like I said-you guys have to otherwise word of mouth won't get 'er done. ;)
[snapback]172113[/snapback]​
You have no choice... but keep thinking you do. You're so cute when you're all swelled up. lmao.

NA

SFG75 said:
KayakinBoy said:

And members should not decide this Kayakin? What about those who do want to do business with me and with whom I choose to socialize with? It is it too hard for Lee and the gang to just agree that I'm an SOB and leave it at that? I haven't ripped anyone off cigar wise, so I'm not really a thread, I just hold a different opinion.
[snapback]172116[/snapback]​

SFG, how many guys has lee, cc, the rest of the Old and respected members said "You're Done" to, and they still are around? I'm just trying to say stay at the island or here. If you like the island, no big deal, it's just not a good cigar board, IMHO.

I never called you a SOB or anything, I've got nothing aganist you, just don't like that crowd.

I'm going to lunch, have fun guys, whatever happens.

SFG75 said:
KayakinBoy said:

[snapback]172116[/snapback]​

Here we go with the mind control stuff again...

BTW, send me all of your Opus... :laugh: