• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should of let him play thru .....

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
I'm guesing the big brown guy doesn't like slow play......
acd36614.jpg

Beefcube where do you find these pictures of giant animal madness? That snake one still haunts me. This one if it is real looks like it could have a few funny stories to it directly after this picture was taken.

CYG

*edited for spelling

Is it just me or is that thing like 12 feet tall?

Great pic!!!

Hey Beefcube, where was that pic taken?
That is certainly not a brown bear...

junkman_56 said:
Hey Beefcube, where was that pic taken?
That is certainly not a brown bear...
[snapback]211012[/snapback]​
Looks very much like a grizzly.. but ya gotta admit he is brown.
I just find stupid pics as I cross other sites and boards so I don't know where it came from. From the looks of the trees it looks to be maybe Colorado, Northern California ? ? ?. The only other bear I can think of that big would be a Kodiak.

That is a grizzly......a BIIIIIIIG grizzly. Kodiaks have more hair and generally are found in much cooler climates. I would NOT want to be one of those golfers. Grizzlies can cover more ground at astounding speeds than people think. The best thing to do.......knock down the guy next to you and run like hell!!!!!

Ya its definately a Grizzly... i been confronted by black bears.. interipted her dining with her cubs... i never ran so fast in my life. Bears! (yep, i dislike them) :(

I'd vote photoshop..... none of the guys running have dark wet stains on their pants. ;)

Looks like a duffer........make him wait or feed him your Mashie-Niblick (for you old time golfers :p )

I'd hate to confront something that big...and I'd even hate it more if I got on her bad side.