• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should one smoke cigars in a strip club?

TonyDogs

Banned
So my friend is having his bachelor party.
We are at this dive strip joint North of Indianapolis.
I am smoking my cigars and these strippers are giving a hard time about it.

I chose to keep smoking, and yes they kept taking the dollars.

What do you think should you smoke cigars in a strip club?

Tonydogs ;)

LOL..... you worried about offending a stripper? :laugh:

As far as I'm concerned strippers are a step lower than hookers..... at least you get your nutz with a hooker, and usually for less money. ROFLMAO!

Phuckem! :thumbs:

If you can smoke a cigarette in a strip club you can smoke a cigar...

I bet they just weren't used to seeing something so classy. If it didn't reek of menthol it's foreign to them.

TonyDogs said:
...I chose to keep smoking, and yes they kept taking the dollars....
...it would seem you've answererd your own question. If I'd have been there I'd have asked the entertainment if she'd like me to take my cigars and my cash elsewhere. Not like there aren't other choices....

Probably figured since it wasn't something really nice, like a Swisher Sweet, you had no class..... :whistling:

Regards - B.B.S.

Tell her to @#$* off. Not only should you smoke cigars in strip clubs, the strippers should hold them for you and ash them for you.

I think people have voiced my thoughts lol.

Now if you were getting a "private dance" you'd want to move it, so she could get a little closer to ya! ;)

I would stopped with the dollars. I'm sure there would have been another freak that would have been happy with the smoke as long as she was getting paid.

Tell her you need the cigar to cover up the smell of her snatch. That'll get her to quit screwing around with you.

I would stopped with the dollars. I'm sure there would have been another freak that would have been happy with the smoke as long as she was getting paid.

I had a similar experience with a table full of guys smoking cigars and one of the girls complained. We just told her to keep on moving, because one of the other girls would be happy to take our money. She shut up real quick.

That is one of the sanctioned places for smoking cigars. Most of the clubs around here sell cigars for the usual higher than normal price to go along with the $6.00 beers.

Did she have good teeth?

Just say "bite me" and forget it.

:sign: :sign: :sign: :0 :0 :0 :0 LMFAO @ worried about offending a woman who takes her clothyes off for a dollar ....

Cigars and strips clubs are like thongs and strip clubs. They just go together. Had my first cigar in a strip club.

It never ceases to amaze me how people don't seem to give nasty cigarette smoke a second thought but heaven forbid you light up a cigar :rolleyes:

lucasbuck said:
It never ceases to amaze me how people don't seem to give nasty cigarette smoke a second thought but heaven forbid you light up a cigar :rolleyes:
[snapback]207201[/snapback]​

I think they had a problem w/ his cigar masking the "musky" smell in the club :laugh:

Well boys,
I thought I would run that one by you.
Thanks for all the feedback. Some funny posts.
If you guys are ever in Kokomo IN. the place is called th Hip Hugger,
ITs the only FULL CONTACT strip club I have ever been in.
It gets better, lap dances are only $10. The chicks look good from the neck down!

Tonydogs ;)

Back