• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Should you say thanks ?

MauiJim

If someone sends you a few sticks as a gift should you say thanks either in e-mail, pm or in a post?? just curious what the CP family thinks. Thanks

Absolutly allways say thank you. At least in a PM or Email. A public post to say thanks may or may not be appropriate depending on the situation, but at least a private thank you allways. Even if the sticks aren't exactly something you would pick for yourself they at least went to the trouble to think of you and take some time to put them in the mail for you, thank them. If it is a public thank you you probably shouldn't mention what the sticks were just in case they also sent something to someone else and the sticks in each package may have been different.

Sure! Let us all know. When you get "bombed" it's fun for everyone! :D Sometimes it even gets on "Headline News"! We're known for taking out a lonely mail box to wiping out the eastern seaboard.
hahaha.gif

A Thank You is always the correct thing to do. Your choice if public or private.

MauiJim bombed me last week.
It was my first time Bombed :) and I wouldn't want to let the opportunity to retaliate slip away. I won't take this laying down.
Maui is officially under bomb alert...

Bill

It was cool of MauiJim to Bomb me. Wasn't sure on the protocol for responding. I was going to snail mail my response. I see now that a lot of the fun is in sharing with fellow CP brothers.
Could someone send another bomb so I could get more practice? :D :D

Bill

Ok thanks everyone. I was curious as I had been told in another forum to always say thanks in a PM and not to waste a post. (wierd I know but that was said to me) so I just wanted some clrification for this forum.