• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Shout out to uncelnino

fca_blake70

So I went to a local B&M where uncelnino works....and came away with a nice little haul.

2 Anejo Sharks
1 WOA
2 LFD Cheroots
1 Cuzado
1 CAO Lx2
2 Tat Blacks
1 El Cobre

Elnino and the owner of the shop definately hooked me up with some sticks that I normally wouldn't have smoked, including the LFD Cheroot that put me on my ass. For all the tough guys who enjoy powerhouse smokes, contact uncelnino and ask him to get you one. This little bastard had me spinning after about thirty minutes. It isn't very big at all but packs a one heck of a punch. At only about $7 it's worth a go if you haven't had one. Great shop and the place is run very well. I had a great time and just wanted to give elnino props...showed me a great time and had a great discussion about cigars. Thanks boss.

Nice, I'm really looking forward to stopping by his shop around Ney Years when I'm down there. Save some for me!!!

Really glad you enjoyed it bro, we certainly enjoyed having you. Please don't be a stranger. Remember that Thurs nights are our smoker nights and we have the NFL ticket for Sunday. Hope you enjoy the rest of the sticks you picked up. Hope to see you again soon.

Long ashes,
Dave aka uncelnino

Back