• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Show your Ashtray!

end.jpg

yup...tuna can!

Are you serious? :laugh:

Hmmm... maybe someone can help you out someday with a real ashtray. :whistling:

Hey..it works! 9 out of 10 times the ash just falls on the floor anyways. lol

This flew 5000 miles with me from Maui, although the pineapples were the real pain in the ass.

129_2984.jpg

casafuenteashtray.jpg

I also received this one from a member on CigarSmokers. It's made only from used car parts, cleaned up and looks pretty cool. It weighs a ton though! :laugh:
c69766e7.jpg

KayakinBoy -Nice tray, did you swipe that from the tables outside the shop? ;) Personally I would have went with the Stemless crystal my Mojito came in. :whistling:

KayakinBoy -Nice tray, did you swipe that from the tables outside the shop? ;)

No, I've never been to the Casa, although I'd like to go. As for stealing it, you'd have to ask reflex on CF, he was kind enough to pick it up for me, although I doubt he stole it. :rolleyes: :laugh:

KayakinBoy -Nice tray, did you swipe that from the tables outside the shop? ;)

No, I've never been to the Casa, although I'd like to go. As for stealing it, you'd have to ask reflex on CF, he was kind enough to pick it up for me, although I doubt he stole it. :rolleyes: :laugh:

What a friend! :thumbs: Hopefully I will make my way back there soon to pick some more of those sticks pictured in that tuna can.

Well, since the theft of my beloved ashtray featured on the first page, I have made due with this original BD Diet Coke ashtray.

You too can have one of these...simply put a warm diet coke in the freezer, forget to put the timer on the microwave, wait for a loud POP and if your diet coke top pops completely off, you have an ashtray. You may need other materials however if the bottom of the can blows up to the shape of a ball. I placed mine in a roll of duct tape.

Voila :cool:

ashtray19fe.jpg

ashtray22jj.jpg

lol nice one BD!

Funny this thread got brought up, I was gonna search for it to post that as of this afternoon I now have not one but TWO official cigar ashtrays!

Being my cheap ass (read: broke)self, I found both of them on clearance at our local Marshalls while out with the wife this afternoon.

I got the crystal one for $5.00 and the amber colored one for $4.00!
Pretty good buys I thought.

tray1.jpg

tray2.jpg

LOL, that red one you got there I swear looked like the official ashtray of this dive bar I used to wander into when I was still living back in CA :laugh:

Well, since the theft of my beloved ashtray featured on the first page, I have made due with this original BD Diet Coke ashtray.

You too can have one of these...simply put a warm diet coke in the freezer, forget to put the timer on the microwave, wait for a loud POP and if your diet coke top pops completely off, you have an ashtray. You may need other materials however if the bottom of the can blows up to the shape of a ball. I placed mine in a roll of duct tape.

Voila :cool:

ashtray19fe.jpg

ashtray22jj.jpg

LOL...I don't feel so bad now!!!

Hey don't laugh :angry2: :p

I was meaning to get to your PM, I just haven't gotten a chance to it. I'd be happy to sell you a 6 pack of ashtrays :laugh:

Looks like a 105 shell case.

A very good friend gave me this ashtray for my birthday last year. Needless to say, I love it :love:

It's good to know that there's something in my house that does exactly what it's told (and never talks back). :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ashtray.jpg