• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Simple Minds

Wade - You're about to give up on something great just because you're hard headed and stubborn. I'M GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF. I should ban you after the PM you sent me, but I'm going to give you one last chance. It's your decission.

Rod
I will take your last chance and do everything I can to act in a manner that's in the best interest of CigarPass.com. You have my word on that.

Rod, I should've added in my post above an apology to you for the tone of the PM I sent. It was sent at a time where I would've been best served taking a 24 hour cool off period, but at the time I was thinking with emotion and not my head. I appreciate your replies and the professional manner in which you handled my childish ass in my PM's. You have been nothing but honest and forthright in the way you've handled my questions and concerns, and I thank you for that.

Respectfully,
Wade

Rod, I should've added in my post above an apology to you for the tone of the PM I sent. It was sent at a time where I would've been best served taking a 24 hour cool off period, but at the time I was thinking with emotion and not my head. I appreciate your replies and the professional manner in which you handled my childish ass in my PM's. You have been nothing but honest and forthright in the way you've handled my questions and concerns, and I thank you for that.

Respectfully,
Wade

This was nice to read :thumbs:

I haven't read this entire thread (quite frankly I have enough drama with all the reality T.V. I watch) and I just want to tell you, Wade, that Rod is one of the most generous and level-headed guys I've met. We've HERFed a bunch and will continue to HERF because of a common interest... CIGARS.

Rod deserves that apology and (some) respect. He allows a great community to exist here. :cool:

Wade - You're about to give up on something great just because you're hard headed and stubborn. I'M GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE TO REDEEM YOURSELF. I should ban you after the PM you sent me, but I'm going to give you one last chance. It's your decission.

Rod

You've banned me for far less.........

I remain convinced you should have gone with your initial instincts with this guy. ;)

Respectfully,
Wade

I'm sure Rod will take this apology in the spirit it was offered. :whistling:

Sound familiar??? ;)

Why does the movie "Say Anything" keep flashing in my thoughts.