• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sindicato cigars

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
As most of you know, I'm not one that's big for new release cigar lines because it seems as if they're popping up right and left. I've been lucky enough to try some Sindicato Hex and Sindicato Sindicato Corona Gordas that I've gotten from Uptown Isy and I have to say, they've quickly become one of my favorite cigars out there. I won a box of the CG's in a contest on Facebook and was looking for a few people that have never tried them to give them a shot. What I'll do is send 2 to 3 different people, but the catch is, you have to do a review on one of them and post it for the forum to read.

I'll pick 3 people to do this on Sunday, so post here if you're interested. This is a great way to try a cigar that you might normally never think about.

Nice PIF Brian, neat idea. I'm down for it if needed.

I've participated in my share of hosted reviews though, so if more step up feel free to leave me on the sidelines.

I did see when you won that box though, pretty cool.

At any rate, if you need me, I'm willing and able.

Brickhouse said:
Nice PIF Brian, neat idea. I'm down for it if needed.

I've participated in my share of hosted reviews though, so if more step up feel free to leave me on the sidelines.

I did see when you won that box though, pretty cool.

At any rate, if you need me, I'm willing and able.
:thumbs:

Wow, that's quite an endorsement. I'm game to give it a try. 

Jonsey, you have some good folks there and they will do a great review.

What a great gesture.  I'm definitely interested, but I've never reviewed a cigar before, so you might do better with more capable reviewers.

I picked one of the Affinity cigars this weekend. The description on their web sight is accurate, and a nice smoke especially if its a football saturday or sunday where yo may be smoking a few and do not want to taint your taste buds too early.

[SIZE=11pt]Sindicato says the covering is grown under shade to provide a steady outer shell of the wrapper leaf.[/SIZE]