• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sir-Smokes-a-Lot

gawntrail

Happy Birthday!

20! Wow, what a milestone. On my 20th B-day............I don't remember much of it - spent it with Jose Cuervo and a few other friends who no longer drink tequila!! I hope YOU have one to remember.

I know it must be butthole puckerin' time for you with finals around the corner. Good luck and crash study with some buddies that have higher IQs :p

Torch a great stick and find some sorority hottie(s) to enjoy it with - maybe a hot tub and some Dave Matthews Band too (tonight let's be lovers........and tomorrow go back to bein' friends ) ;)

M. Gipson

20! I don't think I remember my 20th so I must have had a good time. :0 Enjoy the day with some good smokes, good friends and good times.

Happy B-Day brother. I too don't remember my 20th either. Have a great time cause by the time you make it to 45, you won't remember your's either..... :D :thumbs: :p

Happy Birthday Michael.

20th birthday....., nope don't remember mine either.

Hope you have a great day.

happy-birthday4.gif
Michael
blow-out-candles.gif

Happy Birthday Michael!!

Let me see, 1980 was when I turned 20, and I can't remember that YEAR :0 :p

Have a great one bro! :thumbs:

HEY, you're not old enough to smoke cigars :0

Happy birthday sir-drinks-a-lot!

coventrycat86 said:
HEY, you're not old enough to smoke cigars :0

Happy birthday sir-drinks-a-lot!
I think you got it backwards... he's not old enough to drink. :D

Happy birthday SSA. It's good to be a May baby.

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your 20s man.. I'll miss 'em, I'm 30 on Sunday. *EEP* :0

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I can't remembermy 20th. I must have a good time :sign:
Have a nice smoke and enjoy the day.
Bill

thanks all, I had a great time.
hung out with a bunch of friends, went to the local trivia night at a downtown Bar [if you get in early enough no carding].

my fantasy cigar of the night was a 1982 ISOM Punch Ninfa [won it in an auction at the recent MN Make-a-Wish Herf.]
tasty smoke I will say, went down well w/ shots of Courvoisier and MGD.

:thumbs: