• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sir Winston '01

MonkeyK

So I finally smoked one of these from a box split with vewyphishy. I'd been saving them to smoke with my brothers when we got together, but my older brother started ridiculing my "bad habit", so I said "screw 'em"

Smoked one with my sister-in-law's husband, Zoomer.

It started off good, but not particularly better than a number of other cigars I had over the past few weeks (Perdomo, AF DC, though it even started off as the best mild cigar I've ever had). But a few puffs in, this thing got really good.

It was mild but still complex. Started off kind of woody, like a nice hike throught a pine forest and worked its way through light coffee and woody flavors. It stayed mild and flavorful, with lots of smoke for the whole experience. This was a really great cigar.

Zoomer nubbed his when I still had a couple of inches left, but I let it go at that (it's good to leave the table when you are full and happy, even if the food is great)

If the Sir Winston is consistently this good, I'm gonna have to get more :love: (as soon as I save up my "allowance" and find out where to get them that is...)

-Mike

Glad you liked it. I just had my last '99 tonight. Its safe to say its my favorite smoke right now. Can't go wrong with the Sir Winstons. :) If interested, I may be doing another split. You can never have too many. :thumbs:

vewyphishy said:
Glad you liked it. I just had my last '99 tonight. Its safe to say its my favorite smoke right now. Can't go wrong with the Sir Winstons. :) If interested, I may be doing another split. You can never have too many. :thumbs:
If your doin a split on these babies count me in. :0
Never tried them but always hear good things about them.