• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sleepy Arizona town attacked

tc7man

For the first time since the last renegade Apache raid in 1871, a

massive attack was launched on a peaceful little town in the Arizona

Mountains. A cruise missile, thought to be launched from the

caribbean, landed on the local post office. Norad denies any radar

tracking, but it i well known that Castro launched a massive dog

rocket barrage as it flew over Cuba. They all failed to connect.

But the FBI has found evidence that it actually came from the Chicago

area and has a supect called the "Cigar Fairy". Anyone with

information about this crime please contact me.

The surviving evidence was some very nice cigars that were

confiscated by me as evidence, and will soon be closely analyzed in

my "Lab". The FBI claims that the cigars are this criminal's

trademark.

Picture8.jpg

Anyone recognize this handwriting?

It is common knowledge that the Chicago mob had strong ties to Cuba. Must be all those smooth skinned Latin "fairy boys" down there.

Gents,
can I put it to you that this CP Fairy, whomever he or she may be, may not want to be found, therefore you won't find out the Fairy's identity? Although Martin seems to have a clue, it think it's a far reach that someone will be able to identify it! And after talking to him in the chat room... the address is all faked. If the address is all faked, then so can the zip code be! It could be from anywhere. Although a 2 day delivery does indicate a fairly close location. I would suggest a pleasant "thank you", enjoy the sticks and maybe even do a series of 'Fairy Reviews' :laugh:

Happy Hunting!

I too was Fairy Bombed and have my own suspicions about who it may be. However, I am just tucking it under my hat for now. I am sure the info will be very handy sometime down the road.

...and again....Dear Fairy, You have no idea how you may my day last week.

Thanks brother!!

I was also attacked by the Fairy. The Cigar Fairy, that is. Let's be clear. I've no idea who this bastididge is.

I too was Fairy Bombed and have my own suspicions about who it may be. However, I am just tucking it under my hat for now. I am sure the info will be very handy sometime down the road.

...and again....Dear Fairy, You have no idea how you may my day last week.

Thanks brother!!

Well the Fairy hit me at a low point as well, taxes and doctors. So I also say Thank You--you made my day!

The "Fairy Reviews" sounds like a good idea to me, received some quality sticks that I have not had before.

CP has a few Cigar Faries

andrewdress1.jpg
Wilkey Dong (according to moki)
gay_asian_guy.jpg

Too bad I can't find the infamous bigmac picture.