• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Slipped on past the goalie! Gonna be a first time Dad!

N2Advnture

I'm gonna be a Dad!

My wife and I decided to start "trying" in January, so she bought one of those ovulation kits from the drug store. One day she says "we have to have sex for the next three days". "Sweet, I'm up for it", I say :thumbs::D

So, we knock out the first day and but due to "scheduling" we didn't have sex the next two days. I told her that she owed me two days :laugh:

Turns out 1 time was enough :tu

We went to our first appointment yesterday got to hear the little fluttering heart beat, man that's so cool.

Due date is around Oct. 22nd :)

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

~Mark

Congrats Mark!! It's only just begun.............lol

Great news! Congrats! :)
We're still trying to get our GOAL! :D

Congrats Mark to you and the wife. Like Steve said, It's only just begun....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Congrats man! Better cash those two days in while you still can...I predict a long dry spell in your future. :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations Mark! There's nothing better in life than being a Dad! :laugh:

Congratulations, Mark...!! You'll blink three times, and your little one will be 18-20, like my two boys are. It's the best, hardest job there is... :cool:

.....oh, one thing; I'd get some extra sleep starting right about now if I were you..... :laugh:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Congratulations Mark, that's great news.

and BBS's post is right on.
My boys are now 15 & 16 and it seems like only yesterday they were running around in diapers.

and forget resting, go out and party hard for a while. :thumbs:

Congrats and remember sex helps induce labor. Say about the first week in October and work your way up to delivery.

Baron