• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SLR Regio

waliguy

Lunch with the guys on a Friday, decided to try the first from an SLB of SLR Regio REC MAY01

Very light wrapper, nice construction, perfect cap.

Upon lighting this cigar, I felt the urge to compliment it with a Corona Beer w/lime. Don't know why...I normally like darker import beer, but this seemed a nice match to the flavor of the cigar, since I found it to draw well, with a medium profile, and some floral undertones, indicative of the SRL line.

Uneven burn (corrected 3 times) but very enjoyable. Finished with hints of honey and cedar.

All in all, a nice lunch smoke and good for a first cigar while my palate was fresh.

waliguy said:
Lunch with the guys on a Friday, decided to try the first from an SLB of SLR Regio REC MAY01

Very light wrapper, nice construction, perfect cap.

Upon lighting this cigar, I felt the urge to compliment it with a Corona Beer w/lime. Don't know why...I normally like darker import beer, but this seemed a nice match to the flavor of the cigar, since I found it to draw well, with a medium profile, and some floral undertones, indicative of the SRL line.

Uneven burn (corrected 3 times) but very enjoyable. Finished with hints of honey and cedar.

All in all, a nice lunch smoke and good for a first cigar while my palate was fresh.
[snapback]223676[/snapback]​

Hmmm... might have to get some corona. I just lifted my Regio from the pass... a '98!

Of course I'll have to let it settle for a bit.. dammit! :laugh:
Thanks for the review- waiting to add my $.02 when I smoke mine!!

I really like the SLR Regios. Am currently smoking from an 03 box. Could use a bit more age and haven't had one in around 6 months. Might be time to try another. Thanks for the review. :thumbs: