• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SLR Series A box codes question

VotTak

Being a newbie in these I'd like to invest in box of SLR Series A(as it was suggested by CC and reading his posts I'm leaning towards his suggestios)

I have a choice to get one of these codes:FOD JNL 03, FOD JUN 03, GEP JUN 03, GEP MAY 03.

What would be your suggestion?
Thanks a lot.

I dont think there is someone here that smokes that many SLR's to be able to give you opinions about specific box codes within the same year, especially from the newer box codes that change frequently. I would send a note to your vendor asking him if he has any expierience/knowledge on those factory codes. Best of luck.

Emo

Emodx hit the nail on the head. Ask your vendor what he would recommend based on the type of stick you are looking for as far as wrapper color, age, and how they are smoking now. Your vendor is the first place I would check.

I believe Bill (CoventryCat) smokes a lot of these. Maybe he'll weigh in.

pm sent
I had a fiver with code FOD JUN 03 that were wonderful. :thumbs:
Im looking for a cabinet of these myself with that same code.

I had a box of the May 03. They had light colored wrappers, tasted a bit mild but good. I think some years (months?) have darker wrappers but I've never had them so I can't compare.

Edit:
Oops, sorry I was mistaken. I just double checked my box and its FDO ABR 03.

I have a box of these from 02 and the construction is hit or miss. When I get one with a good draw they are fantastic. Smoking one right now and the arom is awesome.