• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Small prize contest - WINNER ANNOUNCED! Soldier Picked now!

I'm a Bills fan and I need something good this season :(

I'll have to one up AVB on this one. I live in Detroit, and that means my home team is the Lions. The now 1 and what is it now...1 and 23, Lions! They are almost assured to go on to being the 1 and 31 Lions. We can't get a break....unless its a player breaking something.

Sad to say, but I long for the days of Scott Mitchell and Wayne Fontes....at least the Bills had Jim Kelly!!!

We still have Al Davis. One up that one!!! :laugh:

If you don't send them to me I'll have Raphael roundhouse kick you into submission.

Why do I deserve them. Well I could honestly say I've had a couple cigars. All of which are under the price of 2 bucks each (not very good) I however did buy a few Rocky Patel cigars but I have not yet tried them. I'm trying to get a taste of different brands of cigars. I also bought a 100 count humidor that I need to season so I can put those Rocky's in. I'm not sure if that's much of a reason as to why I deserve them but hey I tried :) Oh I should probably go introduce myself as I am a new member.

I'll tell you why. Because I don't condone fascism, or any -ism for that matter. -Ism's in my opinion are not good. A person should not believe in an -ism, he should believe in himself. I quote John Lennon, "I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me." Good point there. After all, he was the walrus. I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people and get them to give me smokes.

Trey

I'll go to your funeral wearing a red dress if you don't send them to me.

Doc.

Because I'm an NY Islander fan and I've been suffering for years at the Nassau Coliseum.

I'm in a blue funk because I can't find any decent blood to drink. :(

Did I win?

I'll dip the head of them in scotch before every puff to enhance the flavor of the cigar! :whistling:

Because I just got back from Iraq and my wife leaves next month! :(

She won't be gone for to long though, only like 45 days so it could be worse!

Devil Doc wins, and for the veterans bonus sporkd2 was picked by my son.

Congrats sporkd2.

Sporkd2, please confirm that the addy in your profile is good for me to send these to.

Doc is really a softie.