• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke After Work Day

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Come on!!!

Who is with me?

I will be lighting up after a 12 hour shift, while I cut down the back yard......

Tim

I am with you, except for the 12 hour shift and yardwork :) .

Ken

Why wait. I've had two cigars this morning, already.

Doc.

Doc.

Sounds like you need a part-time job then........ :sign:

Tim

Doc.

Not all of us are old and retired, Doc. :laugh: ;)
You fuggers are skylarking me. It ain't my first day on the beach. I'm about to have a couple of nooners and another cigar, an "Old Navy" Tradition. I suspect things haven't changed that much since I retired.

Doc.

Doc.

Sounds like you need a part-time job then........ :sign:

Tim

Doc.

Not all of us are old and retired, Doc. :laugh: ;)
You fuggers are skylarking me. It ain't my first day on the beach. I'm about to have a couple of nooners and another cigar, an "Old Navy" Tradition. I suspect things haven't changed that much since I retired.

Doc.

Man I would have loved to have been there....I bet you look all spiffy

now why does this song come to mind...
...he wore an itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny yellow polka dot bikini....

I kid, I kid.....you know we love ya Doc....... :blush:

Tim

Definitely looking forward to smoking a cigar after work!

Doc.

Typical Navy... Call it a day once the sun hits high noon... :laugh: :whistling:

Hell fellas, I'm smokin' while I'm working today... :thumbs:

Today is a "work at home" day for me. I'm sitting on my porch with a cup of coffee and Padilla/Outlaw Perfecto in my hand.
gallery_1548_134_5215.jpg

There is no better way to answer emails and work on routers.

I'll join you but I'm probably not going to punch out until after midnight. I've only got 6 and a half hours in today.

Well I'm out shopping with my wife right now so I may as well be working. I'll have no problem having a stick when I get home.

I'm in! Looking forward to an AVO Companero or an Ashton Aged Maduro at 6pm tonight... I have yet to decide..

I'd like to try to jump in on this. Weather is kinda hot right now.. around 90 and the humidity is terrible... once the sun goes down the mosquitoes are coming out this year like the plague!!! So.. it will be after work, but probably pretty late after work!

Enjoy a good one and thanks for the great idea of picking a night MX!

Just put down a Taboo HSG Torp.
It was a bit too wet, but other than that...just what I needed

Tim

I'll spark one up on the drive from my desk (office) to home. Oh what a sight, almost all of the land around my home is newly planted tobacco! (see avatar of my son watching it grow, :)
)