• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoke That Cigar Day!

Carps

I know a lot of us has those special occasion cigars that we are saving, but by the time that special occasion comes we have amassed several special occasion smokes. I think the problem is that we may think we need a special occasion to enjoy a rare and or expensive smoke, but that shouldn't be the case. So, I got to thinking a little bit about this dilemma and decided to create Smoke That Cigar Day. Not only will we be smoking great cigars, but we will know many other members in this community will be experiencing a great day with us. I have officially designated June 5th as the annual Smoke That Cigar Day. I didn't pick June 5th for any particular reason other than the weather being warm that time of year. It might be a great idea to have a local herf with fellow members on this day.

The idea is that you can share with the community what you've decided to put to the flame and your thoughts about the experience. Moreover, you can share why you just so happened to pick that particular cigar and the story behind it. I think we have to remind ourselves every once in awhile that cigars are made to be smoked. I have created a special occasion, so no more excuses. :thumbs:

David

Good enough reason for me to take a Floating Holiday at work. Great idea, David!

Hell, if the misses gets Valentines day, I had better get a Cigar day!

Sounds good, I'll mark it on the ol' calender

I know a lot of us has those special occasion cigars that we are saving, but by the time that special occasion comes we have amassed several special occasion smokes. I think the problem is that we may think we need a special occasion to enjoy a rare and or expensive smoke, but that shouldn't be the case. So, I got to thinking a little bit about this dilemma and decided to create Smoke That Cigar Day. Not only will we be smoking great cigars, but we will know many other members in this community will be experiencing a great day with us. I have officially designated June 5th as the annual Smoke That Cigar Day. I didn't pick June 5th for any particular reason other than the weather being warm that time of year. It might be a great idea to have a local herf with fellow members on this day.

The idea is that you can share with the community what you've decided to put to the flame and your thoughts about the experience. Moreover, you can share why you just so happened to pick that particular cigar and the story behind it. I think we have to remind ourselves every once in awhile that cigars are made to be smoked. I have created a special occasion, so no more excuses. :thumbs:

David

Smoke That Cigar Day on the 5th? Did somebody say herf at Mahogs on the 6th to make a weekend of it???? :whistling:

David

Smoke That Cigar Day on the 5th? Did somebody say herf at Mahogs on the 6th to make a weekend of it???? :whistling:

Weekend after my honeymoon, I'm in.

Sounds great, that's the weekend before I'll be on Pinks with my lil-bro-in-law. It will be nice to relax that weekend with a good smoke.

2 days after my birthday...think I'll light up the Gurkha Grand Reserve I've got sittin'...mmmmmm.

David, what a great idea. I'll be smoking at least two special cigars. I had promised myself that this summer would be full of special cigars.

David

Boy I like how you think!

I am in as well. Bought a fair number of expensive/rare sticks that I plan on smoking this summer.

I have no special cigars for a certain someday. Every day is special so any cigar is at great risk. So I guess Smoke that Cigar Day is literally every single day I am alive another day, I smoke any cigar I want. :p

There is an Official Smoke Day after all. :laugh:

Sounds good... That right before I'm scheduled to leave on det to Fallon, NV...

Think I'll smoke away my 35 year old Excalibur