• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

smoking environment

I like being in the back yard or outside in the evening by myself. Helps me relax and unwind from the day.

Sun is just setting behind the hill,its last rays dancing across the pond. The peepers are just comming out and the smell of the campfire wafts threw the air. your belly is full from the feast just cooked up on an open fire,time for desert.

Last weekend it was a Ghurka & A.F Don Carlos #3, both gifted to me by the BOTL
they know who they are. ;)
This weekend were thinking an AF Hemmingway Classic and a Diamond Crown Churchill these also gifted to me by BOTL :D

Oh and to the person who sent me the Monte #4 I had that the first day of camping season :p

Just had to mention how great camping is with friends like these even if it's only in spirit

ksouro1 said:
hey lucasbuck,you said you love smoking in a hot tub, i have been thinking of doing that but i was always worried that the cigar would get too moist due to all that steam that raises out of the water. does it have any serious affect?
Not at all. Sometimes I'll kick back and smoke a big ole Torp or DC for a couple of hours in the tub without any problems. Just be careful not to drop your stick :p

gkpk said:
rnccen said:
Florida does not allow smoking in public places that serve food, I have 2 cigar stores that I frequent to have a cigar on occassion

Rnccen
Not true

Lincoln Road by South Beach is an outdoor mall and i go down there with the wife sometimes and light up a stogie with a cup of java no problem.
Let me rephrase..indoor establishments in Florida