• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Smoking in the cold!

patmcgee

So it's a chilly 28 degrees up here in New Hampshire and I decided to have a smoke outside tonight.
For most of this winter I had been visiting and smoking in lounges inside but tonight I thought what the heck ill enjoy one outside!
I bundled up and went outside for a relaxing 40 minute smoke in the balmy New Hampshire night.
It wasn't to windy except the air was a little brisk, even though it was so cold I thought it was a quite enjoyable smoke.
Anyone else out there battling sub freezing weather to enjoy a good smoke?
~Patrick

I'm planning my relocation to Australia so I can live a few minutes from my favorite source and the beach in consistent 80+ degree days.

:D Its like 15 degrees out with 15mph winds here, i think ill stay inside. glad you could enjoy a good smoke.

55 here in Avondale AZ way to cold to go outside..perfect weather for a smoke...

One thing about living in the desert

It's like 0 here with a negative wind chill...I smoke indoors in my four season room built specifically for cigars, wife approved too! I'm almost done with my basement where I'll have a smoking room with some type of smoke eater/remover. You guys who live in warm weather climates are very lucky though, it's damn cold right now.

28 here with a slight breeze blowing. Just came in from having a smoke, not so bad with thick leather coat, gloves, and a heavy knit cap pulled over the ears. ;) Stars are freakin' awesome!

Unfortunately I live in a apartment so no stars for me Kingantz. But for you warmer weather folk, I wouldn't give up the north east seasons for anything!

It has been in the teens lately here on Long Island at night. My dog will harass me until take her for a walk around the block. Fortunately it is a good opportunity to enjoy a cigar.

If my evening hadn't been as busy as it was, I would have bundled up and headed out for a cigar tonight.... it's 7[sup]o[/sup]F here with a 6mph wind. Would have been an alright night to have a short one.

Smoking in the cold weather is easier in my Hot Tub....
biggrin.gif

Being that were getting 5 more inches of snow and the high of tomorrow being 0 with a windchill of -35 :0 I'll just HAVE to make the hour long journey to the Outlaw. :whistling:

Enjoying a Cohiba Siglo II in the garage right now with some Makers Mark. Its a balmy 32F in middle Tennessee and we are eagerly awaiting a snow storm.

Being that were getting 5 more inches of snow and the high of tomorrow being 0 with a windchill of -35 :0 I'll just HAVE to make the hour long journey to the Outlaw. :whistling:

It's a good thing were going through a climate change (global warming) or it would really be cold. ;)

At least that's what I read on Gore's site.... Hmmmm, maybe I just dreamt that last part. :whistling:

would love to smoke in the cold here in RI but its something like 20 degrees and its just a bit to brrrrrrrr for me to stand out there for an hour! Wish I had a smoking room...

Well, you would think Dallas would always be somewhat decent in temperature. Mostly everyone west of Denver will be warmer, the rest of us are preparing for shell shock.

According to weather tonight, we will wake up to 16 degrees with a -2 wind chill. This lasts till Sunday, then we move into the 40's

The wind up to now has been light, so last night I flamed a WOAM while taking out the dog. Is not as much fun as being slightly warmer, but the smoke made up for the chill (the dog did NOT agree).

I guess I smoke it a little faster, and smoking alone is not near as much fun as a herf.

Waiting for spring! :p

Luckily today I got to smoke at my local B&M, a nice warm leather chair and a 50 inch plasma! Not to mention fellow smokers who are always amicable.

Lucky enough to be in Los Angeles ....78 degress today. Just about to light up a RASS and a Primo Beer.

Ditto on that. I have just about had it with this weather around here. No possible way I'm smoking outside with these windchills. I need to make it up to the Outlaw more often!